In the Night- Chapter Eight

Chapter VIII

Johnny's POV

"Alpha Drake, I've heard it before. What pack is led by an Alpha Drake?" I asked Alpha Stanley, recovering from the pain.

"The only Alpha Drake we have anywhere in the area is here in Waters. Do you have an idea?" he asked.

"Yes. Alpha Drake- I was able to contact Cassie, but she was in pain, so much pain. She said she didn't know where she was but she knew the name of her torturer. She said his name was Alpha Drake before her side of the link turned black."

"Then what are we waiting for?" he demanded.

"Nothing," I replied taking a running start toward the pack house.

Drake's POV

I set her unconscious body onto the bed before turning to the men who had guarded her through the small amount of time she was in her pure black wolf.

"Did anything happen?" I demanded.

"No sir, other than her writhing in pain and falling unconscious, she merely shifted and shifted back, plus she couldn't communicate or fight through all the pain. Anymore and it might've killed her."

I growled making the guards wince back and bow their heads in submission. "Good. You are to keep a watch on her from outside of my room, until I return."

"Yes sir," they all said in unison.

I only awaited until she woke up, it has been a week since I took her, and tonight I will truly take her and make her mine to the point that no other unmated wolf can touch her body ever again, for that body will be mine. I brushed the hair away from her beautiful face, remembering the three nights that I had her as my toy. There would be many more, that was certain.

"Alright, out," I snapped, leading the men from my room and away from the angel in my bed.

-A.N mostly just a filler!

-Vote, Comment, Share-