In the Night- Chapter Five

Chapter V

Cassidy's POV

After the two men fought against me to put a black normal-looking bracelet with weird looking buttons on my right wrist and forcing to take a shower and put on a white dress that came to my knees, they each took one of my arms and pulled me through a hall. Once we got to a door, they practically had to throw me in then shoved me down into a chair across a desk from the bastard that killed my brother. He seemed all too proud as the men moved back to stand beside the door. My dark hair was now strait because of the dampness and my skin was pale against the white dress that made me look I innocent and vulnerable. Technically I was, I was a virgin, and because of this damn bracelet I couldn't mind-link and I was warned not to try to shift either.

"Now, just because we didn't take little Jinny doesn't mean we don't plan to do anything to her-"

"Don't you dare touch her, do what you want with me, but leave my sister out of it," I said softly. When the bastard just walked away after confessing that his hand ended Jasper's life, I screamed, cried, and yelled after him. Yes I called him every name in the book, Jasper was my brother, I loved him so much and almost fell into depression after he died.

"Don't worry Cassidy, we won't even get close to her if you follow my request."

"Name your price," I whispered through gritted teeth.

"You will be my mate- don't interrupt," he growled when I bolted up strait. "You will be my mate, you will obey every command I make and be a good little girl or I will punish you. You will get three strikes, per say, the three I will punish you, after that I will also go after your sister. Thanks to that bracelet, not only can you communicate with your pack or turn into your wolf, but it also covers your scent. You will allow me to do whatever I want to you and my pack will never scent you on me. You will be restricted to my room, you will be fed there and only stay there or my bathroom. Do you understand?" he explained.

I turned my head away to hide the tears that were forming in my eyes and nodded. "Yes," I rasped out.

"Alright, also, your wolf, she won't live if I trap her so, once a week I will send up five guards to take off the bracelet and you will be allowed one hour to be in wolf form, the after effects will keep you from communicating with your pack."

I didn't reply, just kept my eyes to the north wall. I wanted it to be Johnny, someone I loved and knew wouldn't hurt me too bad, not him. This man who took my brother's life and threatened my sister's to keep me from disobeying him.

"Take her back to my room, I want her right ankle locked to the post and her to be naked in my wait," he directed toward his guards but it still sent a cold, evil shudder down my back.

"Would you like up to prepare anything else, alpha?" one of them asked.

He was an alpha, that's a step forward.

"No, just make sure it's locked tight."

Without another word, the two guards had their hold again and pulled my from the room. Only then did a traitorous tear finally escape down my cheek.

-it's short, but it's late at this moment and I couldn't decide if I wanted a second POV on this one so I opted out.

-Vote, Comment, Share-