In the Night- Chapter Four

Chapter IV

Johnny's POV

The line buzzed twice before it connected and crackled as the person put it up to their ear.

"Beta Johnny, how's Cassie and Jinny?" Alpha's voice came in clear from the other line.

"That's why I called, sir, Cassie-"

"Is she alright?" Alpha Stanley interrupted.

"Technically no, but we're not completely sure," I had to take it from my ear for a moment to keep my voice steady.

"What do you mean, Beta, what's wrong with my Cassidy?" he barked.

I let out a sob, taking the phone from my ear and bringing it to my side, my head bowed before putting the phone back to my ear.

"What the hell, Beta Johnny, what is going on?"

"Alpha, I am in love with Cassie. I've been with her in a relationship for the past two years. We were going to tell you at the right time; in fact we were going to tell you when you got back from London, but I have to get this out to tell you what happened. The night you called, I had gone over to check on them, but I also had planned on staying with Cass when you called and told me to go home. When I left Cass was fine but late that night around two, she messaged me through our link. I saw through her eyes seeing her struggle against a man that was holding her, even with her being held back she only cared about me saving Jinny, but that's off topic. I told her to fight, but by the time I had gotten there she was gone and so were her captors. Someone kidnapped Cassie and with or without your help I'm going to save her. Alpha Stanley, if you wish to help me save your daughter get the next flight in because I will not delay."

There was silence and then a a crunch as if someone put a fist through the wall. "Beta Johnny, I am angry about your secrecy about your relationship with Cassie, but I will put it aside for now. I will be on the next flight, but I want you to start looking now. Try to find my daughter and bring her home. I'm trusting you Johnny, but please, don't let me loose another child, don't let them hurt Cassie."

"I'll do my best sir, I care about her well being just as much as you. Thank you for understanding."

"I understand all right, and if you dare hurt my baby girl, I'll have your manhood on a silver platter."

I shuddered at the thought. "I'd never hurt her Alpha, I... I love her."

"Find her, bring her home," he commanded.

"Yes Alpha," both my wolf Davis and I said at the same time.

-Vote, Comment, Share-