In the Night- Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Cassidy's POV

I woke up, lights burning behind my closed eyes, this bed was not Drake's, at least it didn't feel like it. I opened my eyes, not even giving them time to adjust before I was across the room in the corner, hugging my knees to my chest. I finally noted that there were two people in the impossibly white room. Johnny and the pack doctor.

No! I didn't want Johnny to see me like this, so tainted and poisoned thanks to Alpha Drake. He rose slowly from the chair, carefully approaching me before bending down and brushing his hand across my cheek making me whimper and flinch away.

"Cass, what have they done to you?" no one could mimic Johnny's voice. I broke down, sobbing uncontrollably as Johnny pulled me into her chest, instinctively I'm sure.

"Leave, please," he ordered the doctor.

"He killed Jass!" I cried. "He killed my brother and took me!"

"It's ok Cassie, your home now, your safe."

"I'll never be safe, don't you see?" I whispered looking up at him. Now I notice that I'm completely naked, but he is my mate to be so... no harm. "He wants me, I'm his toy, a toy he's not going to let go of so easily, I'll never be safe from that monster."

He looked about to reply before his lips softly brushed against mine, memories of everything he did came back making me pull away with a wince and force the memories back. He picked me up, holding me close before he laid me down in the hospital bed and covered me. Seconds before my father, mother and Jinny burst into the room.

"My baby!" Mom sobbed, launching forward before Johnny blocked her path.

"Please Luna, she's afraid, she went through a lot," he murmured silently.

"Like what, what did they do to her that won't allow me to hug my daughter?" Mom demanded.

Johnny moved forward whispering something in Mom's ear that I could not hear. Mom gasped, a tear falling from her eye as she moved back to stand behind Father.

"How could they?" she whispered.

"Not they, just one," he muttered, turning back to me. "Cass, you need to tell us what he did to you."

I shrank back and shook my head no. "I-I can't," I whispered. "I can't think of it, I can't bring it up and defiantly not in front of Jinny."

"Please Cassie, you have to tell us."

"I will only allow you to see into my mind, but you'll be disgusted... you won't want anything to do with me," I whispered, hiding my eyes.

"Cassie, I could never be disgusted of you."

"You will if you look into my mind, Johnny," I whimpered.

Johnny's POV

I took a deep breath and looked into our link to find the vision she gave to me.

-A.N DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE UNDER 13!!!!!

Cass didn't try to fight as the man crawled on top of her, trapping her wrists and forcing them above her head. Tears were falling from her eyes but she didn't make a sound as he lined up with her entrance, but didn't destroy that barrier. Instead on of his hands trailed down her breast and in between them, where he did unspeakable things with his hand, but she still didn't make a sound.

"Please, don't do this," she begged quietly.

"Why? Don't you want me in you?" he asked, his grip tightening visibly.

She whimpered and moaned, a fake moan, but he obviously believed it. "No, I'm just nervous," she lied. I could feel her horror on the inside, she was still pure at this point.

"No reason to be nervous, my beautiful princess. It will only hurt a little bit."

He didn't give her time to speak before he forced the full length of himself into her. She cried out in pain, trying to cover herself with her legs only to get the harsh metal of the cuff to dig into her pale skin.

"Don't you try to fight me," he snarled, pulling out and forcing himself in deeper and harder. Agony shot through her body like a cold knife, about to scream before his lips crashed into hers, silencing her before she could scream. It went on this way, her screaming and crying in pain, whispering that it hurt, while he responded with beautiful, mine or the occasional tight comment. The image shattered as it was pulled back, making me fall to the tiled floor, taking gulping breaths.

"Now you know," she whispered as I looked back up at her. "You know what he did to me."

-Vote, Comment, Share-