In the Night- Chapter Nineteen

Chapter XIX

Johnny's POV

"You have to save her!" I screamed at the doctor as a nurse held me back as the doctor took Cassie away. "Bloody hell, save her bring her back to me!"

"Alpha Johnny, Cassie is in good hands, we all know this, he will do whatever he can to save the Luna," the soft voice of the young nurse met my ears.

I stopped going against her, screaming to myself and catching my hair in my hands. "It better be enough, it better be enough,"I said repeatedly, starting to loose my mind with the slow heart beat still fluttering next to my own.

"I'm sure it will be," the nurse said.

"I want to know for fact she has to live!"

Yes, sure if you kill the alpha you kill the pack, kill the alpha's Luna and you sealed his depression and his insanity.

"Johnny! Alpha Johnny! Where's Jasper and Jinny?"

I turned to see a male vampire with black-blue hair, ruby red eyes, and fair white skin. His amazing red eyes were blazingly sad and looking straight at me.

"Who in the bloody world are you?" I asked.

"Jasper's boyfriend, Zander, now where are the siblings?" he asked, I knew there was something with this one.

"I-I don't know, I had to save my mate-"

"I am here," said a breathless Jasper.

"What the hell," Zander whispered before capturing Jasper's lips with his own.

"Where's Cassie, is she alright?" Jass asked me.

I looked away and shook my head, a traitorous tear coming from my eye. "They took her in, but her heart it still slow, what about Jinny?" I whispered.

"She died, and I'm sure my parents are next... I had to change her, she needed to be alive for Cassie, if she wakes up."

"She WILL wake up, or I'll lay down with her and have them put me down."

"Johnny, if Cassie dies, we all know you cannot do that or Drake will win."

"Screw Drake, I will kill him, if Cassie dies that will be what I will do, I will kill that bastard if it is the last thing I do."

Drake's POV

I took the knife from the guard and slammed open the door. Dawn and Stanley still sat in their chairs, their eyes snapping to the door as I threw it open.

"I gave your daughter a chance, she got her sister killed because her brother and that beta showed up."

"What are you talking about? My son is dead, you killed him," Stanley argued.

"No, I killed him, now vampires found him and brought him back."

"So what are you gonna do now, kill us as you killed the rest of our family?" Dawn asked.

"Cassie is still alive, and as soon as I see her again, I will kill her as I'm going to do to you now."

"I thought you wanted her?" Stanley said.

"She disobeyed me, she mated with that beta of yours, I will kill her and him for her mistakes if it's the last thing I do."

"So why are you telling us this, just kill us, murderer," snarled Stanley.

I smirked, spinning the knife in my hand before moving towards Dawn who had a fearful but determined look in her eyes. "Then I will start with you, Dawn."

Jinny's POV

There was a terrible pain in my neck, and I couldn't see anything but darkness. I tried to move but only found more pain, then I felt someone's arms wrap around my body and bring me up. I felt a soft touch of someone's lips on my neck and my eyes opened. I saw a boy, only a few years older, with fair blonde hair, bright purple eyes and pale skin. I felt different, like I was no longer even here, I tried to breath in only to find I didn't need it and that it kind of hurt.

"Who are you? What happened to me?" I asked, my voice sounded different, more... beautiful and smooth.

"My name is Mason, I think you may want to see for yourself instead of me telling you," he told me.

He already had me in his arms, he moved me forward and let me down near the lake. I looked into the water to find something I would've never expected to find. The girl looking into the waters reflection was not me. Her long dark hair fell more fully and in curls, her skin was flawless and a beautiful white, and her eyes were bright orange.

"What am I?" I asked him, looking up to his purple eyes.

"Someone turned you, you are a vampire now, like me."

"How did you find me? This is werewolf territory, no vampires other than my brother have been able to get into this land."

"My instincts had stopped me from my hunt and led me here, like werewolves, vampires also have mates, they're called blood-borns, linked together from birth. Our mates are found by each other no matter what because our instincts lead us unknowing to who we belong with. That's what we are, my instincts led me to you, when you were lying on the floor, you could've died if I hadn't saved you, completed the turning."

"So you are my ma- blood-born I mean."

"Yes, are you thirsty, newly turned are usually thirsty when they wake up."

I nodded my head, taking his outstretched hand, I felt a calming rush when I did that, it felt good to feel it. He pulled me up, purposely using his strength to pull me into his chest and wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him, seeing a light that was very comforting in his deep gaze. Before I knew what I was doing, I brought my lips up and brushed his, feeling his move against mine. I pulled back and looked away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that-"

He brought my lips back to his, taking his time to savour the feel as I was, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I accepted. After a few minutes he pulled back, placing his forehead against mine and looking deep into my eyes.

"Let's go hunting," he whispered.

-A.N Forever and Always-Parachute is the best song I've ever heard, nearly made me cry. It is kind of like how Johnny and Cassie are at this moment. Also, Mason is fifteen, Jinny is thirteen, vampire rules don't mess with human or werewolf ones.

-Vote, Comment, Share-