In the Night- Chapter Six

Chapter VI

-A.N this may come as a disappointment to those 20 readers that actually read this, but I am going to skip over the rape scene because I would never be able to write it. a sex scene may be different, but that technically isn't what this is.

I lay motionless on my side facing away from the unconscious, naked alpha bastard who's arm lay slack at my hip. I was still in pain, my bound ankle raw and bleeding from trying to get free. It only seemed to turn him on more, my whimpers of pain making him thrust even deeper, breaking my innocence. He repeated a few words the whole time, "Tight... beautiful... mine," bruising my lips, neck and thighs.

He grumbled, his nails digging into my stomach as he forced my body closer until my back pressed against his hard chest. His hand trailed upward, lingering on my breast before moving to my throat, gripping it lightly. I made it seem as if I was asleep, unmoving and unresponsive. Hot, evil lips trailed from my shoulder blade up to my shoulder and then my neck, just under my jawline.

"I will wait, only a week or two before making you mine completely sweetheart," he whispered. He whispered endearments in my ear, nicknames that made me want to shudder and pull away. After a moment he lay still once more, his hand still at my throat.

I let our a silent sob as a year slid down my already tear stained cheek. In an instant I was underneath him and he was looking down at me with a smile while I kept a neutral expression only mixed with a bit of surprise.

"Woke up expecting more?" he asked, a hand trailing down to my sex.

I knew better than to say no so I just closed my eyes and shook my head yes.

-A.N little bit sexual, if you can't handle that skip forward to the all clear which is the next POV-

His fingers rubbed against my sore core making me whimper before I felt something hard press into my entrance.

"Good, I was hoping you would say yes, my sweet."

Even though I had already accustomed to his size, it still stung as he pushed through, painfully slow causing me to cry out in pain.

"Shhh, almost there baby," he whispered into my ear as he pushed in another inch. I could feel sweat forming on my forehead as I let out another cry.

"Please," I begged. "M-make it st-stop."

Finally he thrust in the last inch and I fell unconscious.

-ALL CLEAR-

Johnny's POV

I parked the car with Alpha Stanley in the passenger seat silent as a mute wolf. I felt a weird sensation that started in my head like a headache but it shifted to my stomach.

"Alpha, you've been very silent through this whole ride, tell me what's troubling you."

"I just want my daughter," he whispered.

"We'll get Cassie back, I promise you we will."

"He's hurting her," Alpha Stanley jolted up suddenly.

"Who, alpha who has her?!" I said getting up and out of the car, ready to shirt in a moments notice.

"Think, Beta, there's been one pack that has been threatening our pack continuously over the years."

"Blood Moon," I gasped.

"I think Blood Moon has her, you and I are going to find out."

-Vote, Comment, Share-