In the Night- Chapter Seven

Chapter VII

Johnny's POV

"I'm sorry Alpha Stanley, Beta Johnny, Ms. Cassidy Lorrane is no where in this pack house. I have checked Alpha Grant's room but found nothing," our Blood Moon spy informed. "We have our disagreements but we'd never go as low as to take or hurt your daughter."

"Thank you Bryan," Alpha Stanley said quietly and we turned back to the forest.

"Perhaps Rock pack, or Midnight Boulders?" I asked as we headed up north of our border, closer to the peaceful Water pack.

"We can gather more information from home, we have to pause our search," he whispered.

"No, we have to keep-"

I stopped, my body shaking, but not out of anger, my wolf Davis (pronounced dau-vis) was feeling Bailie (Cassie's wolf). Her pain was not only felt by Davis but I as well.

'Cass, baby can you hear me?!' I gritted out, forcing my voice steady as I screamed in pain on the outside and fell to my knees.

'J-Johnny!' her voice sounded weak and her pain so much higher than mine. 'It hurts.'

'Where are you, baby come on, you need to tell me who has you, what have they done to you?'

'I-I don't know where I am, I only know h-his name.'

'What's his name?'

'A-Al-Alpha D-Dr-Drake,' she whispered.

Cassidy's POV

They came in, holding my still naked body down and pulling off the bracelet. In seconds my wolf took over. Changing my body into her pure black one, but painfully, so very painfully. On the edge of that, somehow I could feel Davis, Davis is Johnny's wolf but how?

They backed away, two stood beside the window and the other three stood at the doors, only one at the bathroom door as I was left to wither in the dark bed sheets that I had been raped in for the third time only moments ago.

"Alpha Drake, she has shifted," one of the guards said and the door opened revealing Alpha Drake.

"As I told you, one hour, then I will be back as soon as they put the bracelet back on and we can continue what we were doing last night," he winked before walking out.

I tried to growl, but it came out as a whimper of incredible pain.

'Cass, baby can you hear me?!' I heard Johnny's voice, he seemed close but far.

I let out another whimper of pain, my front right paw caught in the sheets and I fell to the floor with a thump and a second yelp. 'J-Johnny!' I said weakly, more pain filling my body making it shake uncontrollably. 'It hurts,' I screamed out in pain making it come out as a high pitched howl. I could howl as loud as I wanted, I knew that this room was sound proof or else the rest of this pack would hear my crys of pain.

'Where are you, baby come on, you need to tell me who has you, what have they done to you?' was Johnny's reply but I could hear the pain in his voice, my pain reflected onto him.

'I-I don't know where I am, I only know h-his name,' I panted, my breathing laboured through the pain.

'What's his name?' He asked softly through the pain he felt, it was only half of mine but I would be dead if I faced anymore.

'A-Al-Alpha D-Dr-Drake,' I was able to tell him before I couldn't hold onto Bailie's form and fell back into my human one. With that I lost touch of Johnny, only able to reach him through my wolf because of the bracelet's affect. I felt hot tears run down my face as I curled into a ball, one the sheets that followed me off the bed onto the grey carpeted floor. I felt a pair of hands pick me up before I blacked out.

-Vote, Comment, Share-