Sleepwalker

*3 days later*
Piero's POV:

These couple of days, Luna and I grew together very much. Ever since we went to the lake, we grew even more close. Maria and Francis have been a pain in my butt as they always bugged me of liking Luna or just spending a lot of time with her.

I ignored it until I went over to the kitchen and saw mom and dad talking. "I'm just here to grab a beer." I said and headed straight to the fridge.

"Piero, where are your friends?" Dad asked.

"Upstairs. We improvised a movie theater in the middle of the hallway." I answered.

"That's cool. Piero, can we talk?" Mamma said. I frowned and quickly took my beer from the fridge.

"Em... Sure I guess. I haven't done anything wrong have I?" I asked as I opened up the can.

"No, you're not in trouble Piero. Your mother has been telling me about this girl uh, Luna I believe." Pappa said.

"What about her?" I asked still confused as hell.

"Nothing is wrong with her, in the contrary, she is just the sweetest. I wanted to ask you where did you two meet?" Mamma asked.

"Well we meet back in Maxim's welcoming party. Ever since that day I haven't stopped talking with her. Is there a problem?" I asked again.

"There's no problem Piero. I'm just happy to see that you move on in life." Pappa said.

"Uh, thanks?" No one was speaking to me in my language or what? I still couldn't figure out why all these questions, specially this last one.

"Piero, don't hesitate in telling Luna how you feel about her. Go for it, even if it's a bit too soon to know what you truly feel for her, but just go for it." Mamma said and I swear I almost spat my beer.

"Woah! Wait not you too?!" I said and whipped some of the beer that slipped out from me.

"What? It's not like if I don't know how you get when you like a girl Pieru. You're my little boy, and those sparkling eyes you get when you're looking at that girl can tell me everything." Mamma said.

At first I didn't know what to say until my father spoke, "I would like her as my daughter-in-law."

I laughed it out and walked away. "You guys are crazy. Love you two!" I shouted before I ran up the stairs and went over to where the rest were.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned in bed for at least an hour until I decided to get up and get myself a warm glass of milk. I went downstairs and to my surprise, Luna was there.

"Buonanotte Luna." I said and she turned in a jump. "Or should I say not so buona?"

She sighed as I stepped into the dim light of the moon coming in through the window. "Piero, what are you doing here at this hour?" She whispered.

"I can't sleep." I whispered back and went over to where she was standing to grab a glass cup.

"Oh. Same here." She only said and drank something up from her coffee mug.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked her. She only looked at me while she swallowed her drink.

"Well, I've been just thinking for a while now." Luna said.

"Of what exactly you little sleepwalker?" I raised my brow as I waited for the microwave to heat up my milk.

"Stuff... From back home, this trip." She shrugged her shoulders and said "Boys" before she slipped more of her drink.