Piel De Cuidad

Perla's POV:

"What are you waiting for? We're a few steps away form the actual party? Come on!" Sometimes I just thought I brought a little 3 year old to the parties.

Luna looked frozen just a few steps away from where the music came from. I had to go back and drag her with me.

"Wait! I'm contemplating this goosebumpy fun moment." Luna said and I just laughed at her strange words.

We got in where there were tall tables and the bar was on our right. Everything was in neon colors since it was a glow-in-the-dark party. "This sure will be an unforgettable night." I told her and kept dragging her further in to find a table for the both of us.

"Sweethearts! Over here!" I heard someone shout from cross the sea of tables. I turned around but saw no one.

"Em, Perla? It's your cousin, on the other side." Luna told me and I turned the opposite way. And indeed my cousin was there with two girls and two other guys.

"Come, come!" He shouted again and I ran to him.

"We're here!" I said and smiled.

"I'm glad you guys decided to come. I ordered some beverages so that we can start the engine." Maxim said as he looked over to Luna.

"Well I'll only be here for a while. I'm feeling the jet lag kick in. Anyways, I thought we were going to travel tomorrow too?" Luna began saying.

"About that, don't worry. We can go to Sicily in the afternoon if you want. The actual party doesn't start until later in the night. It's for my dear friends." Maxim said, "So you don't worry about leaving early. Look! The drinks are here so let's have some fun shall we?"

The boys and the girls beside him took their drinks and made a toast. So far, the people seemed nice and guys were not that bad looking. They seemed fun unlike Luna at times. Well at least she knows how to measure herself in parties... Unlike me... Oops.

*3 hours later*
Luna's POV:

I was bored as I sat in one of the tall chairs by the bar. I only saw how the drunken people danced slowly with their partners. Some cried as the songs were playing, while others danced with their beer bottle in the dance floor.

"But what's wrong here? Aren't you enjoying the party?" Maxim came out of nowhere.

"Hi Maxim. It's... Alright. Hey, I'm just going back to the inn, this is just getting me more tired." I told him nicely.

"I know, I can see the tiredness in your eyes. It's okay, do you want me to accompany you girls back? Um, wait, where's my cousin?" He asked me but I only shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know where she is. I haven't seen her in over half an hour ago." I replied.

"She might be by the pool. Want to come?" I knew Maxim wanted me to stay longer but the tiredness was really hard to fight at this moment. Maybe today wasn't a day to actually be partying, it's more of a stay in and  sleep it off even if it was just 11pm.

"No thanks. Can I leave her to you? Just make sure she gets to the hotel at least not too drunk. Just take her please, will you?" I asked.

"Sure, don't worry. You go and have a good rest. See you tomorrow bella." We said goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and I headed back to the hotel.

*The next morning*

I was ready to travel and explore Rome. I saw myself one last time in the mirror and left my room. It stranged me out hearing a lot of noise coming from the kitchen  when it's barely 9 in the morning.