Are They Twins

French went by pretty fast. I packed my bag slowly and walked out of the classroom with Imogen behind me only to have the new kid bump into me.

"What the fuck is your problem Dickwad!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I tripped and i'm so so sorry." He looked scared that I was going to hit him Imogen noticed this and walked up besides him grabbing his arm.

" Don't worry about her she's just being a bitch now let's go. You can sit with my friends for now"

When we walked into the lunchroom I left Imogen and Alec so I could go get lunch before everything got to crazy. After that I walked to my usual table in the far right corner. When I got there Cara was on her phone messing around with the snapchat filters with Alec next to her looking like a fucking dork. When I looked at Imogen her and Adrian were tongue deep in each other like usual.

"Adrian get your tongue out her fucking mouth please." Adrian pulled away from Imogen smiling at me.

"You always know how to ruin shit don't you."

"Well i'm sorry I don't wanna see you two fuck on the table."

"Well than close your eyes."

"Aye Adrian I have a question."

"Fuck here we go... What."

"Can your nipples sneeze?"

"I'm fucking done with you. Why the fuck is that what you wanted to ask me, out of all possible questions that's what you want to fucking ask me you dumbass."

"Yeah it's a valid question"

"No Draven nipples can't sneeze."

"Okayy"

Lunch went by quickly and soon me and Imogen were walking Alec to English because we all had the same class.

"Okay class since we don't have anything to do today we gunna watch a movie any suggestions"

Imogen loves horror movies anything with blood and gore gets her excited so being her she recommended the movie Goodnight Mommy and since no one recommended shit else we ended up watching that. Half way through the movie someone decided to ask a stupid ass question.

"Aye they look alike sir are they twins."

"No you fucktard that's his grandpa."

"Don't be mean Draven you know you want this dick."

Some guys in the school just didn't know how to quit. You get with someone once and they think you want them forever.

"No one wants you and your little dick David."

After that David didn't say anything else I might have hurt his ego but when I turned around I saw Alec Staring at me with the cutest smirk ever What am I saying his smirk wasn't cute it was annoying. Once he noticed I was looking at him he turned his attention back to the screen with a panicked look on his face . The rest of the day was pretty uneventful I went home and once again was alone. My parents were owners of a big company and were rarely home and I was the only child. I cooked myself some eggs cause I might be and egg addict and spent the rest of the day sleeping.