Sweet Endings

"Draven wake up."

"Draven Draven Draven."

I slowly open my eyes and look up to see Imogen looking at me. I pulled the blanket up to cover my body.

"Did you pick my lock."

"Yes I did by the way your boyfriend has an impressive dick."

"Yes he does. Where is he?"

"Holding Caras hair up. She woke up and threw up like the fucking exorcist you should have seen it."

"Pass me my underwear and Alec's shirt please."

"You should come downstairs with me."

"Why?"

"I don't want to ruin the surprise just come with me." I got dressed fast and followed Imogen downstairs. When I looked over the railing there was at least ten people scattered around the living room.

"Jesus are they only in here."

"Nah theres two in the backyard."

"You take the ones in the yard and i'll get the ones here." I grabbed two pots from the kitchen and banged them together. "IT'S GRADUATION DAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. AND PLEASE CALL AN UBER I DON'T NEED Y'ALL DYING ON THE WAY HOME."

Everyone slowly got up and made their way out the house. They're going to be so fucked later and I kinda live for it.

"GUYS WE HAVE TWO HOURS TO GET READY." I yelled going upstairs to get my life together for graduation. I grabbed my towel and rushed to get into the shower before anyone else. When I got to the bathroom cara was still throwing up and Alec was holding her hair up half asleep. I untied my hair and gave the rubber band to Alec.

"What's this for."

"Tie her hair up and get in the shower dummy."

"Ugh your the best." We hopped in the shower and I let the water run down my body when I felt Alec's hands wrap around my waist.

"You wanna hear about the dream I had. I will warn you it's kinda weird."

"How weird can it possibly be."

"Me and this girl basically kidnapped some man because he had some stuff that we wanted. He was super fucking stressed and he wouldn't stop talking shit. So the girl was like yo if I give you a bj will you tell us where the stuff is. Then boom I suddenly naked and this old man from another truck threw a gas bomb and it knocked me down for a couple of minutes. When I got up the old man was in our truck trying to rob us so I got up butterball ass naked and fought him like a ninja."

"Wow it was really fucking weird. You being a ninja sounds kinda sexy."

"We have to be ready soon so stop with your hoe shit." After we finished showering I started doing my hair and then did my makeup when Alec showed up.

"Damn babe you looking fine as fuck. Let me get a kiss."

"Your lucky I aint put on lipstick yet." I say before kissing him and pushing him out the room. The next two Hours were hectic. Three girls getting ready in one room is a recipe for disaster.

"EVERYONE IN THE CAR LET'S GO WE DON'T NEED TO MISS OUR OWN GRADUATION."

Everyone piled into the car and we took off.  The place wasn't very far it only took about twenty minutes to get there. When we got there they split us into two lines and we did the fancy graduation walk and sat down for the most boring speech ever.

"So, fellow graduates, I urge you today to embrace the opportunity before you. Take what you have learned throughout the last 12 years and put it to good use.

Leave behind what isn't helpful I'm leaving my Power Rangers lunch box and bring forward with you the lessons that will be the working parts of your greatest invention ever, YOUR LIFE! Congratulations!"

Everyone threw their caps and a couple people got hit with them. Between one girl almost throwing up while getting her diploma, and the three people getting hit with caps this graduation wasn't the worst ever. Imogen, Cara, and Alec walked up to me with the biggest smiles.

"Why are yall so happy."

"Well babe we are now adults we did it. We are graduates" Alec said throwing his arm around me.

"You know Cohens pissed she had to hand us diplomas that bitch hated us so much. She said we weren't even gunna graduate last year." Imogen said laughing

"Guys I don't wanna be an adult. I don't wanna pay bills and get a job."

"Lets not worry about that now. Lets get Mcdonalds."

---------- Four Years Later ---------

For graduation we all decided to throw a get together for family and close friends. Everyone's parents are here. Cara brought Lacey, Imogen got a man who locked her down. Everyone looked happy. We are adults, we finished college, got jobs we live normal lives now. I looked around to try to find Alec cause I had important news but when I found him he Looked super nervous.

"Babe are you okay. You look like your about to vomit."

"Yeah I'm good. Come on let's go back to the living room."

Alec stopped at the center of the living room and took a deep breath. Everyone in the room moved around us into a big circle. Alec made eye contact with Imogen who came up to him and gave hima rose and the gave him a thumbs up. The lights shut off and lights lit up around us in the shape of a heart.

"What is all this Alec?" He smiled and looked around the apartment

"This was a group effort to give you something that you deserve." He turned back to me and suddenly the whole world fell away, "Rae, the first time I saw you, I thought I loved you. You were brilliant and beautiful and even when you were acting super tuff like and might have been just a tiny bit of a bully. I knew that you were it for me. When we finally became friends I thought I loved you because you were loyal and caring and at 17 years old while you were trying to figure out how to be you and then we kissed and I thought wow what did a nerd like me do to deserve this."

By now I had tears streaming down my face. "But the moment I really truly knew that I loved you, and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you was the day by the cabin in the woods when you opened up to me. I remember thinking how can a girl this beautiful and this brilliant be insecure. From that day on all I ever wanted to do was to show you how amazing you are. You kept me on my toes for years. I never knew what was gunna happen that day, till this day I still can't figure out how your brain works. But I do know one thing that will always be constant and that is my love for you." Alec took a deep breath and got down on one knee looking up at me with hopeful eyes and pulled a ring out of his pocket.

"Rae, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're the reason I'm able to wake up in the morning and take on my day. You're the reason I know that everything will always end up okay. You're the love of my life, so will you marry me?"

"Yes Alec, I'll marry you." I laughed out a sob and nodded my head quickly "But there something I have to tell you." Alec looked up at me confused and a little worried

"Alec i'm pregnant" I whispered

Alec stood up quickly and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. He pulled away with tears in his eyes and turned to everyone

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!"

Everyone cheered and soon there was a line of people waiting to congratulate us and I couldn't ask for anything better. I'm gunna marry the love of my life, and I get to welcome a bundle of joy into this world. Everything finally the way it should be.