I'm Sorry

As soon as school started it ended. I spent all day upset about how I had to babysit nerd boy because he doesn't know how to do simple chemistry. I mean chemistry was easy as fuck who didn't get chemistry. When I walked out the building Alec was standing by the doors waiting for me.

"Hi Draven."

"Nerd boy hurry up or I will leave you behind." With being said Alec start to walk faster so he could keep up with me. I hopped into the car unlocking the doors so that Alec could get in and then speed off to my house.

"Are we going to yours our mine."

"Mines now stop asking questions."

"But how am I gunna get home."

"That's not my problem."

Alec stayed quiet the rest of the ride. Guess he finally figured out that I don't care what he has to say. When we pulled into the driveway of my house my dog Khaos ran from the porch to the car she was named Khaos cause the first day we got her she tore up all my pillows. I got out of the car and Khaos jumped up pushing me back onto the car. Khaos is a German Shepard and soooo fucking cute.

"Hi baby did you miss me." In response she just barked. "Down girl. Get in the house." With that being said she ran off into the house.

"Thats a beautiful dog how long have you had her."

"Since she was a baby. Lets go nerd boy."

"You know I have a name right."

"Yup now hurry up." I ran up the stairs into my room putting my bookbag down on the.

"Get you books you can sit in the bed ill be back I have to change." I grabbed a pair of sweats and my favorite Lilo and Stitch shirt and walked to the bathroom to change. After I changed my clothes I went to the medicine cabinet and took out my contact case and took of my contacts and grabbed my glasses. When I went back into the room Alec was in the corner with one of my teddy bears in his hand.

"Put it down before I hurt you." He put the bear down and turned around with a stupid smirk on his face.

"You collect care bears."

"Shut the fuck up. You tell anyone about it and I will make your life hell okay you asshole."

"Fine can we get to studying now."

"What do you want to start with Atomic concepts or the Periodic Table."

"Umm the first one I guess."

"Compared to the charge and mass of a proton and electron has an opposite charge and smaller mass or an opposite charge and the same mass."

"Umm opposite charge and smaller mass."

"Yea you got it okay so When alpha particles are used to bombard gold foil, most of the alpha particles pass through undeflected. This indicates that most of the volume of a gold atom consist of Neutrons, Protons, Or unoccupied space."

"Umm protons I guess."

"No try again." I felt the bed shift and looked up to see Alec right by me.

"Unoccupied space." After he finished his sentence he tilted my face to face. I started at his eyes and noticed that he was staring down at my lips. Before I could comprehend what was happening Alec leaned forward. I felt his lips touch mine so I leaned forward closing the little gap. We stood like that for a while and then he started to move his lips against mine. He bit my lip lightly tugging at it asking for an entrance which I gladly allowed. He pushed me back against the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly pushed his hand under my shirt. His lips left mine and he slowly kiss down my jaw leaving a trail down my neck. He pulled away from me and started to slowly peel my shirt off. He moved his hand behind my to the clasps of my bra.

"Stop I can't do this you have to go." I got up and ran to the bathroom and turned on the water. God i'm so stupid why did I let him do that. I don't even know him. I walked out of the bathroom and just like I asked he was gone I grabbed my phone and sent out a text to Imogen and Cara.

Guys lets have a sleepover.

We'll be there in 30 minutes.

I ordered pizza and set up my room so that everyone had a space to sleep. I had one of those beds with a bed that pulls out from underneath and there was enough space to share with someone so we all fit. I grabbed my favorite movies and put one in when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and the pizza man was standing there with Imogen and Cara on either side of him.

"How much."

"15"

"Here"

Cara grabbed the pizza and walked into the house and went straight to my room. Imogen looked at me like she was angry.

"What happened."

"I was so close to getting the d then you texted."

"Omg i'm so sorry."

"What happened that you need us."

"It happened again."

"It'll be okay come on lets go upstairs and you can tell us what happened."

When I got to my room Cara was sitting there with a pizza halfway down her throat.

"What happened?"

"So I have to tutor Alec and we were studying and then we were kissing and my shirt was off and he tried to take of my bra. He's hot as fuck don't get me wrong but just no."

I don't remember going to sleep that night but I was the best sleep i've had in a while. When I woke up Cara was in the shower and Imogen was fully dressed doing her hair. Since they were my best friends they stayed over a lot and have a closet full of their clothes here.

"Imma shower in the guest room."

By the time I came back Everyone was ready so we went to school a little early. When I pulled up to the school Alec was standing in front of the school it looks like he's searching for someone. Ohh god please tell me he's not looking for me. I walked past him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"what you want nerd boy"

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry I don't know what happened but I do know that I shouldn't have kissed you and everything. And to say I'm sorry I bought you this I noticed you were missing him when I was looking at your collection." He pulled out a bag that was hidden behind him. I snatched the bag and looked inside and almost screamed.

"Omg where did you find it"

"My uncle works in the factory that makes them so I told him to get me one."

"Omg thank you soo much."

"your welcome I'll see you whenever."

I ran down the in search of Imogen and Cara when I finally found them I screamed.

"He got me it."

"Got you what." They said in unison

"Bedtime Bear!"