You Shouldn't Tease

Oh god do you know how hard it is to wake up when you're sooo fucking comfortable.  Why is school a thing and why do I have to go I mean i'm not using the stupid information any time soon. I try to get up only to be pulled back down by Alec  .

"Come on nerd we have school and I need to shower."  Alec groans in response and just turns around and goes back to sleep. I get out of bed and hop into the shower, I let the hot water flow over my body.  The water felt so good that I didn't even know Alec came into the bathroom until he pulled the curtain open and got in with me.

"What are you doing weirdo."

"I'm taking a shower duh. I thought we could save some water if we showered together." Alec said with this dumb smirk on his face.

"All you doing is showering because if you try something I will punch you." Alec laughed and grab the body soap and started washing himself.  When we got out the shower Alec went to go grab me some clothes to wear. I dried myself up put the towel on the door and laid down on his bed. I started texting Cara when he came in.

"Draven I got you some...." I looked over my shoulder to see him just staring at me.

"See something you like nerd boy."

Alec slowly got closer so me and grabbed my ass. After massaging it for a minute he leaned closer and kissed my neck.

"You know you really shouldn't tease me like that." Before he could finish his sentence his hand came down on my ass. "Bad girls get spanked."

I looked at him with puppy eyes "I'm sorry daddy."

Alec flipped me over and attached his mouth to my nipple. I held back a moan and put my hands through his hair.  He started to slowly kiss down my stomach until he got to my thighs. He nipped at my thighs and spread my legs. He dragged one finger down my slit.

"Look how wet you are for me baby." He pulled away from me and threw the clothes at me.

"Woah what happened."

"Get dressed we have to go to school." God this kid is going to be the fucking death of me.  I got up and got dressed while Alec waited in the car for me. I walked down stairs and slammed the door to the car.

"Baby you good."

"No i'm fucking frustrated." Alec smiled at me then started driving to school.  I went through the rest of my day upset because all I wanted to do was cum.  I left the building and hopped in my car. I'm pretty sure she feels neglected because I left her here yesterday.  As soon as I walked through the door to my house my phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Baby what's wrong." Fuck I should look at the caller ID first.

"Nothing Alec."

"Is this cause I didn't let you cum."

"Maybe."

"Let me make it up to you. I'll be at your house in five minutes." I went upstairs and turned on the bath. I sank down into the water and laid there relaxing.

"DRAVEN."

"I'M UPSTAIRS STUPID." Alec slowly walked into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Baby you know i'm sorry right. I was just trying to prove a point."

"Well you proved it now can you make me feel good."

"Is that the water making you wet, or is it the thought of me fucking you?" Alec grinned at me his hands caressing my inner thighs, dangerously close to where I needed the most.

"You already know the answer to that," I breathed, mewling as Alecs lips found their way to my tits.

"Uh-huh, c'mere babe," Alec mumbled, kissing my shoulders, hand cupping my pussy.

I moaned loudly at the contact, my pussy tingling as his fingers slid up and down my slit. Alec's fingers teased my folds, rubbing and circling the source of my wetness and pinching my twitching clit.

"Ohh, mmm..." I whimpered, feeling every flick of his fingertips against my soft pussy lips.

"How does that feel?" He whispered and pressed his thumb hard on my exposed clit.

"G-good," I shuddered.

"How about this?" He murmured and slid two fingers inside my cunt.

"­F-fuck! Even b-better," I groaned, feeling his fingers move around inside me.

"Yeah? You like it when I finger you?" Alec husked, his breath tickling my ear.

I nodded, feeling light-headed and hot all over as his fingers slid in and out of my tight heat in a familiar rhythm. I was sizzling with arousal, the water heightening my senses and the sensation of Alec's fingers curling lusciously inside me.

Alec sucked on my ear and thrust her fingers until I soaked his fingers in my cum.

"God your the best fucking boyfriend ever."

"I know. Now as much as I wanna stay my parents are going to be home early today and they will beat my ass if i'm not home."

"Oooh okay just treat me like a booty call."

"What no that not."

"Shh I was joking I spent all yesterday with you just call me later." I said softly leaning up to give him a kiss.

"Bye. I love you." He yelled running out the house. I laid down more in the water and smiled at myself. He's awesome and he sooo WAIT DID HE JUST FUCKING SAY HE LOVES ME.