Don't Test Me Hoe

This is where the changes start to come in

Let me tell you dumb bitches are the fucking worse. If it wasn't for that snobby white bitch I wouldn't be sitting in the Principal's office right now. Let's go back to the beginning tho.

"Aye Unicorn."

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Whatever can you help me with trig. I'm bad at it you're good at it you know how this works."

"You know my girl won't like that"

"And I said I cared when"

"Fine im free wednesdays after basketball practice."

"Cool see you later Unicorn."

"Stop calling me that."

I went to the bathroom after that cause you know as a human I had to fucking pee. So after I finished my business I went to wash my hands and then these two snobby bitches came in. And let me tell you I hate both these girls with a fucking passion. Ashley, Unicorns pet bitch, and Alexis, Ashley's pet bitch came up to me.

"I thought I warned you to stay the fuck away from my man."

"I am pretty sure Imogen told you that if I wanted your fucking man I would have had your fucking man."

"You need to stop talking to him or i'm going do something about it."

"What you gunna do cry to the principle go ahead. Mean while imma have your mans in my house every wednesday."

She looked so pissed and it was the funniest thing ever because I don't know who would ever find her intimidating. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her ball up her fist and cock back her arm. I ducked and punched her in the stomach and then her lil bitch came at me and she's like three feet tall so I punched her in the nose. She fell to the floor holding her nose and Ashley looked at her then at me and charged. So me being the bad bitch I am moved out the way and stuck my foot out and I have never seen anyone hit the floor so fast. The bitch wanted to scream like if I killed her so now where here in the principal's office.

"So Ashley what was this fight about."

"Well you might find it stupid but she keeps trying to steal my boyfriend."

"Okay and who threw the first hit."

"Draven."

"Don't fucking start with me I will punch you in your throat you know well enough that it wasn't me."

"Draven can I hear your side of the story."

"Okay well I asked her boyfriend to tutor me cause I don't get trig and he does and then I went to go use the bathroom and this bitch and her little henchman came at me like little demons."

"Who hit first."

"Well she swung first she just missed and I punched her."

"okay Ashley you're suspended for a week and so is your friend so go tell her and Draven you have a week of detention."

"But sir I can't be suspended that would ruin my whole life."

"Well you should have thought about that before you attacked my niece over a stupid boy."

"Your what????"

"Did I not tell you the principles my uncle."

Ashley stormed out of the office crying but that's not my problem she messed with me and she didn't win maybe she should get her life together.