Innocence

"Wake up lazy"

"NO"

"Come on Draven wake up."

"But I don't want to." Suddenly i'm pulled off my bed and I hit the hard floor. I turn around to yell at who I thought was Imogen only to see Alec behind me.

"Get up lazy."

"How the fuck did you get into my house."

"I climbed the tree by your window. Shit I know i'm a nerd but have you seen my body."

"Yea and once was enough."

"You trying to say I don't look good."

"Yup. Why did you wake me up on Saturday though."

"I was bored thought maybe we can do something."

"Ohh so you just assumed I wanted to hang out with you."

"Well ahh maybe...yeah. Do you not want to?"

"You wanna go the mall."

"Why?" Before he could finish the word my shirt was off and I was digging through the closet for pants.

"What do you think about grey pants and a thug life mickey mouse sweater and I wanna get a piercing."

"Umm cool and you're not going to wear a shirt."

"Nah i'm not gunna take the sweater off so what's the point."

"You want me to leave"

"Why am I making you nervous."

"No it's not that is just..I mean..Whatever."

"You're weird."

"WHATEVER!!" He fiddled with his hands and looked around the room for a while before looking back at me. "So what are you getting pierced."

"You'll find out when we get there."

"Can I watch."

"Fine now shh i'm trying to drive."

We pulled up to a tattoo shop that looked awesome there was graffiti all over the walls and the rooms where you got your tattoos looked like train cars.

"Hi i'm Frodo what can I help you with."

"Little miss over here wants to get a piercing."

"Sure what piercing."

"I want to get my nipples pierced."

"Omg thats hot." Alec whispered looking like he was about to drool.

"Okay so both of them would cost $75 okay follow me to the room."

We walked all the way to the back of the store to a small room with a bed.

"Take you sweater and bra off and then lay back."

I got undressed slowly and then laid back on the bed. The man grabbed two piercing kits and then sanitized them.

"Which one you want to do first."

"It doesn't matter they're both going to be done eventually."

The guy then put two dots and asked if that's was good and then stuck a needle straight through me. Let me just say that didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. He repeated the steps on my other tit and put the bars in.

"All done now you must clean it three times a day for the next four weeks.  You can either use a salt water solution which we sell, or antibacterial soap and everything else is in this pamphlet. I suggest you don't wear a bra for a couple of days cause it might hurt but that's up to you when you're done come to the front and pay." I got up and stood in front of the mirror that was on the wall. They looked pretty and bad-ass and I liked that. After a couple of minutes I turned around to find Alec staring at me with an obvious tent in his pants.

"Do you like them cause your dick sure does."

"Yeah I do I like them like a lot. Get dressed so we can go pay."

I put my sweater back on grabbing my bra and walking out. I payed Frodo and we were left. As soon as we got into the car the Dangerous Woman started playing so I turned up the radio and Alec started screaming  along with the song.

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God

Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothing to prove and

I'm bulletproof and

Know what I'm doing

The way we're movin' like introducing

Us to a new thing

I wanna savor, save it for later

The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker

'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature

I live for danger

Halfway through the song we stopped at a red light. I took out my phone put it to record and placed it between my legs so it was facing Alec. When we got to my house I stopped recording and played the video.

"Omg you fucking didn't"

"Yes I did"

"You fucking ass...Draven I'm gunna count to three and you better be running before I finish.

One

Two"

Before he could say three I yelled and ran into the house. Before he could make it in the room I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

"DRAVEN open the door."

"Umm i'd rather not"

"DRAVEN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR."

I slowly opened the door with me hiding behind it. He ran in closed the door and pushed me up against the wall and put my arms on both sides of him so I can't escape. He leaned it biting my ear.

"Did you think that was funny."

"I umm well maybe."

Alecs P.O.V

"Ohh really maybe you need to be punished" I kissed her sweet spot and then gently nipped it. She whimpered trying to hold in her moan so I bit her a little harder and she finally let out a loud moan. I slipped my hand down her body grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me. She let out a little scream when she felt my friend poke her. She pulled away before I could do anything else.

"I'm going to take a nap cause i'm tired of you."

I walked into Draven's room and laid on her bed facing the wall so Draven couldn't see my face and think I was asleep. A couple of minutes later I heard Draven walk into the room.

"Aye Alec.....wake up or imma make you." Before I could turn around Draven squeezed my ass making me jump up.

"WHY"

"You were a sleep"

"No I wasn't you're just impatient" I laid back down and grabbed Draven's arm pulling her down onto the bed and into my arms.

"You know Draven we have some unfinished business."

"What are you talking about."

"Well you left me hard."

"Omg no you are so nasty go do something about that yourself stop trying to taint my innocence."

"You know I don't think you're really innocent I mean you had no problem being shirtless around me."

"Ohh that's not enough evidence."

"I'm pretty sure if I was to touch you right now you would love it. The thought of my fingers pounding in and out of you is making you wet right now isn't it."

"You have no proof. I'm completely innocent."