First Times

Letting Imogen plan the party might have been the biggest mistake i've made. Don't get me wrong this party is going to be the fucking best but it cost so much. The whole house is filled with black lights, there black light paint everywhere, lots and lots of glow sticks. That's not even a third of the decorations I had to buy. Don't even get me started on the food, theres enough food to feed a village.

"IMOGEN!!!"

"Yes crazy."

"Is the Dj done setting up downstairs. People are gunna start coming in ten minutes."

"Yes he's done. Are you ready."

"Yeah do I look cute."

"I don't think cute is good enough for how you look." I do a cute little turn for Imogen when the doorbell rings.

"Time to get white girl wasted"

We both ran down stairs to answer the door and find Cara making out with her girlfriend. The party didn't even start and she's already getting some aint that some shit. When I open the door there was a group of maybe 60 kids. It looked like something you would only see in a movie about college kids. Everyone poured into the house like if they owned the place but I guess that's what happens when you throw a party. It didn't take very long for the house to be packed beyond belief. The living room was full of sweaty, horny bodies. To be honest it's kinda gross but who doesn't deserve some fun before graduation. I walked to the makeshift bar we had set up to see Imogen making the drinks.

"Hey babe make me something good." She grabbed the vodka and filled the cup up ⅔ of the way before putting in cranberry juice.

"Umm thats all vodka." I yelled over the music

"I know. People are going to be FUCKED UP tomorrow." She laugh way to hard before turning away from me to make someone else a drink.

I drank my drink slowly. I don't need to be hungover beyond compare tomorrow. I went to the backyard which surprisingly was empty. I would think someone was puking in a bush or sucking dick by a tree. I was dazed when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Is that seat taken mam" I looked up so see Alec standing by me with the biggest smile. He's the biggest dork ever.

"No sir."

"What's my pretty lady thinking about."

"We graduate on tomorrow isn't that crazy."

"Yeah the year went by pretty fast."

"Imogen is in there making drinks there mostly alcohol everyone is gunna be fucked up tomorrow. It's gunna be kinda funny watching everyone graduate with a hangover."

"I can't wait to see that."

"It's all fun and games until someone pokes their eye out with their cap."

"I hope someone records everything."

"Tomorrow's gunna be very very eventful. Are you staying the night?"

"Well I planned on getting drunk so I brought my clothes for tomorrow."

"We can drive together. Be all cute and coupley."

"Anything for you princess."

Me and Alec stayed outside cuddling and watching the stars for a while. The house stayed packed. Everyone was beyond drunk and when I say everyone I mean everyone but me, Alec, and Imogen.

"Draven you should hear the shit Cara is saying." Imogen hollered while dragging Cara outside.

"IF I SOLD MY SLUT I WOULD BE RICH." Cara said slurring all her words