Nerd Boys Failing

The sound of my annoying ass alarm clock woke me up. I hopped in the shower washing myself up as fast a possible because I took forever to get dressed. After I got out I got dressed in a black Bralette, grey skinny jeans with patches and a plaid red and black throw over with matching plaid heels with spikes all over the back. I curled my hair pinning half of it up and leaving the other half out. I grab my keys running out of the house to pick my friend up they hate when i'm late. I get i'm my jeep before speeding off to Imogen's house first.

Aye bitch i'm outside

After waiting for about 5 minutes I walk into Imogen's house and walk up to her room. The door was cracked a little and I heard someone moan so I opened the door. I walked in to see Imogen on her knees with Adrian's dick in her mouth.

"OMG FIRST IT WAS YOUR TONGUE AND NOW IT'S YOUR DICK I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT ADRIAN."

The turned to me with their faces bright red and Imogen got up while Adrian put it back in his pants. I walked back to my car with them trailing behind me and we drove to Cara's house in complete silence. When we got there Cara was already waiting outside for us.

"You're late bitch"

"Na-ah don't blame it on me blame the two in the back now get in" Cara got in the front because I wasn't letting Imogen sit there after what I saw. Cara looked back to see Imogen. Adrian was still bright red.

"What did you do gen?"

"She might have maybe kinda caught me and Adrian in a compromising position"

"Nice it's only 8 and you're already being freaky."

When we pull up to the school I rush to get to my locker and get my stuff for chemistry and math. Thank the lord I have chemistry, the math teacher hates me so much but then again all if the teachers do. I turn around to find Alec standing behind me like a creep.

"Hi Draven."

"Ohh look someone learned names."

"Umm yeah I just wanted to apologize again,"

"Stop apologizing you sound stupid."

"I'm sorry."

"What did I just say."

"Right I won't do it again."

"Well I got to go to class see yah."

"Wait."

"Ohh my god what."

"I don't know where my class is."

"What you got."

"Chemistry."

"Lucky for you so do I let's go."

The class went by pretty fast. No one knew this but I was the top student in this class. Right before the bell rang Professor.Tan yelled out my name.

"Draven I want you and Alec to stay behind." Fuck I didn't even do anything, Everyone stared at me before walking out the class.

"What do you want Tan."

"Well from you a little less attitude someone's being snippy today." Tan said before laughing to herself.

"Whatever what do you want imma be late for class and so is nerd boy."

"Well I want you to tutor so called "nerd boy" if he was a nerd he probably wouldn't be failing."

"Miss i'm failing?" I looked at Alec who looked liked like he was going to cry.

"Don't worry with Draven's help you'll pass in no time."

"Ugh do I really have to."

"Well no but it will give you extra credit for trig cause you're failing that with a straight zero."

"Ugh fine We start tomorrow nerd boy. Be at my house after school."

"Wait Draven."

"What"

"I don't have a car."

"Fine wait in front of the school i'll drive."