I Love You

Alec's P.O.V

For the past week Draven has been a little distant.  I don't know if it's something I did, but lately she's just not fully there.  The other day we went out to eat and she just picked at her food which is odd because she eats alot and she hasn't been to school for the last two days.  The sound of the bell snaps me out of my thoughts forcing me to pack my bag and leave. I slowly walk down the hallway not really being excited about anything. I just really wanna know what's going on with Draven.  Maybe I should go to her house and ask her I mean hey anything is worth a shot.

I walked out of school hoping no one stopped me and hopped in my car driving as fast as legally possible to Dravens house.  When I got there I knocked on the door and heard a dog start barking.

"SHUT UP KAHOS"  She yelled opening the door.

"Hi nerd boy what you doing here school ain't over yet."

"I wanted to talk to you." I said looking down at the floor and scratching my neck.  

"Um sure come in but be quiet I just put the baby to sleep."  I walked in behind her nervous. She sits on the couch and stares at me with this look in her eyes that I just can't figure out.

"The babies here?"

"Yeah her mom had to go on a business trip so i've been watching her for the past two days. Her moms going to pick her up tomorrow. So what did you want to talk about." Draven whispers making me look away from her face.

"You've been kind of distant lately and I just wanna know if it's something I did or if your just going through something?"

"It's really nothing i've just been thinking lately."

"You know you can tell me anything right I'm not going make fun of you or make you feel bad."

"It's just the other day before you ran out you said you loved me."

"I did."

"Do you really mean it though?"

"I do but you know you don't have to love me back right."

"Why would you love someone like me."

"Because I do. I love how beautiful you are, I love the fact that even though everyone sees you as a bad girl your a total sweetheart.  Your not afraid to be you and you don't let anyone tell you anything. You like a little baby half of the time and you loving care bears and watch cartoons to sleep. I love that you're pretty much down for everything even when i'm broke and we just go for walks and eat hot pockets. I love the way your crunch up your nose when it itches and how you rub your feet together when your tired.  I love you cause you are just amazing and you took a chance and dated the nerd of the school." I look at her only to see her trying not to laugh at the last things I said.

"When i'm with you nothing else matters. I feel safe and happy. I feel like I could be with you forever and it wouldn't matter.  We don't even have to talk we can just lay in bed and it would be the best day ever as long as you're there."

She looks at me and crawls onto my lap grabbing my face and smashing her lips into mine. After a while she slowly pulls away and leans her forehead against mine.

"Alec" She says barely above a whisper

"Yes baby?"

"I think I love you too." She looked at me with this big smile and a twinkle in her eyes and I can tell she meant it.  I smiled wide and held her closer to me.

"While we're being all happy and shit would you like to go to prom with me."

"Your lucky i'm happy cause I would've made ask again."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes it is you weirdo."