Pink

I woke up around 9:30 and I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I saw a note on the counter.

I picked up an extra shift i'm sorry I didn't tell you there's $100 in my top draw and your cousins going to drop off the baby at 10 I told her you could babysit. Love you.

I run upstairs and take a quick shower before Stef gets here with Cari. I started to putting on clothes and after I have my panties and bra on I hear a wolf whistle behind me. I turn around to see Alec staring at me from the sidewalk. I walk to my window and flash him before closing my curtains.

"Come on it was an amazing show who knew your tits looked that good"

I poke my head through the curtains and scowl at him.

"You did now can you please shut up you're going to wake up the neighborhood"

"How about you come over and we can be as loud as we wanna be" Alec winked and put on his usual smirk

"God you're so nasty"

"You know you want this" I slammed my window shut and finished getting dressed just as Stef knocked on the door.

"Morning Draven"

"Morning Stef."

"I'm kinda in a rush you know what to do with her. I'll be back be kinda late this everything she might need is in the bag." she says quickly handing me Cari. I put her down and close the door.

"You wanna go get food monkey."

"Yayyyy can I pick the place" We started walking out the door. As soon as I locked the door Cari tugged on my hand.

"What happened monkey "

"Who that"

I looked up to see Alec still standing on the sidewalk with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey where are yall going"

"Umm wherever this cutie wants to go."

"Rae"

"Yes Monkey"

"Pancakes"

"Were going to Ihop"

"Ohh that sounds good" He bends down to Cariya's height and whispers something in her ear and she nods frantically. She looks up at me with the biggest smile.

"Rae"

"Yes"

"Can he come" Shit he used the child against me I can't say no to her.

"I pretty sure he has stuff to do"

"Actually I don't."

"Fine but I don't wanna drive you can drive." Cari jumps up and down screaming yay then she grabs Alec's hand and they start walking dragging me behind them.

I open the back door and strap Cari in and put her bag beside her then walk around and climb into the front seat. I won't tell Alec this but i'm actually excited and not because he's coming but because I don't have to drive and Caris going to bother him all day.

"Rae"

"Yeah Monkey"

"Can we play music"

"Anything you want babydoll" Alec answers before me

Alec turns on the music and Symphony comes on Cari singing loud gibberish along with the song. I  laughed at her antics and start to sing with her too.

I've been hearing symphonies

Before all I heard was silence

A rhapsody for you and me