Dinner Secrets

"MOM" I yelled down the steps.

"What do you need Draven."

"Alecs gunna be over at 5 you should start cooking or order something."

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming over sooner Draven it's 3 and your brother supposed to come today"

"I kinda forgot to tell you last night you know when Imogen and Cara are over I forget to tell you shit and now he can meet him too."

"Ugh I guess imma order Chinese do you know what he likes?"

"No but I can ask."

"Please do."

With that being said I walked into my room and grabbed my phone calling Alec.

"Hey Draven."

"Sup nerd boy. I gots a question for you."

"Shoot."

"What's your favorite thing from the chinese place."

"Easy it's chicken and broccoli."

"Okayy daddy."

"Draven don't start something you're not gunna finish"

"I don't know what you're talking about daddy."

"Mmm princess you don't know how hard that makes me."

"Hard enough to think about me with my lips around you."

"Baby you would look so good on me."

"Well I gotta go bye."

"Draven don't you dare."

Before he could yell at me I hung up and started going through my closet. What the fuck am I supposed to wear. After searching for an hour I decide to go with a red plaid skirt and a lacey black halter top with white heels. I took a shower got dressed and did my makeup lightly. I decided to leave my hair natural by the time I was done with everything it was already five. I heard the front door slam shut which could only mean Jaxon is home because nerd boy doesn't have a key. I walked down to the kitchen to say hi but saw Alec by the counter instead.

"How did you get in."

"Hey sis I found lover boy outside he was pacing in front of the door like a dork."

"Jaxon can you not be an asshole to him i'm nice to all the girls you bring over."

"No your not."

"If I didn't cut the bitch then I was nice and none of them have left this house cut."

"Yeah yeah imma tell mom that the foods here."

"So nerd boy how you feeling." I said with a smirk

"Imma get you back princess."

"Aww daddy's trying to be tough well it's not going to work. Let's go dinners ready."

When we got to the table my mom and Jaxon were on one side leaving me and Alec on the other side right next to each other.

"So Alec what are your intentions with my sister."

"Honestly I really like her and from the first day I met her she's had me on my toes and it's the best thing in the world."

"What do your parents do." My mom questioned

"Well my dad's a doctor and my mom's a stay at home mom."

"Wow thats amazing what type of doctor is your dad."

With all these questions being thrown at him I kinda zoned out and started playing with my food.  Feeling someone's hand fall on my thigh I suddenly looked up at Alec. Alec was talking to my mom about his dad and never once looked at me. His hand started sliding up my thigh and were near the edge of my panties. How the fuck can he be so calm while doing this to me in front of my mom and brother. I grabbed his hand and pulled it off my thigh and went back to eating my food. For around 10 minutes nothing happened but then his hand was back on my thigh making his way up it. He began to rub me through my panties .

I closed my eyes for a second spreading my legs for him.

He took that as an invitation to do whatever he wanted. Alec pushed my panties aside and stuck his fingers in me. I couldn't stop the moan that came out of my mouth.

"Draven you good." Jaxon asked with a concerned face

"Yeah I accidentally kicked the table i'm good tho."

Alec looked at me and smirked continuing to push his finger in and out of me. God his fingers felt so good. Alec looked back at my mom and started up another conversation.

After a while his finger started to speed up and I couldn't take it I gripped the table lightly and let my high take over. When I was done Alec pulled his fingers out and brought them to his mouth sucking them lightly.

"Draven you haven't eaten much of your food." My mom said staring at my plate.

"I wasn't very hungry."

"Well if everyone's done imma start taking your plates to the kitchen." my mom grabbed my plate and Jaxon grabbed Alec's helping my mom clear the table. When they were both out of sight I turned to Alec to find him already looking at me.

"What the fuck were you thinking Alec."

"Well I was thinking I liked the way you taste and i wanted to taste you some more."

"What if my brother or mom would have noticed you would've gotten your ass kicked and I would be grounded till i'm 81."

"Well it was a chance I was willing to take." My mom walked back to the table and I turned to face her.

"Well I would love to stay longer but my parents need me home by 9 to finish something so thanks for the amazing takeout Ms.sky."

"Your welcome over anytime Alec" with that Alec left. As soon as the door closed my mom turned to me with the biggest smile.

"Whats with you Cheshire."

"I like him."

"Well that's awesome what about you Jaxon."

"Ehh he's okay I guess."

"Yeah well I'm going to bed night guys."

I ran up to my room as fast as I could and changed into my pjs.  How did I get stuck with the nerd who's always horny as fuck.  I don't even do commitment so why do I wanna spend all my time. Fuck why me why does he choose to do this to me I was fine alone. Okay maybe I wasn't but

I kinda like him and i'm going to fuck it up some how.