Shes Gay?

"WAKE UP MY LITTLE PSYCHOS" Imogen's dad yelled

You know when you laugh too hard and suddenly you can't make no type of noise anymore. Then all you can hear is wind and eventually you end up coughing like an old person. Well that was all 3 of us last night. 9 minutes into Fifty Shades of Grey and Cara ran to the bathroom cause she spilt water everywhere, Imogen couldn't breath because she was laughing so hard, and I was somewhere between choking real hard on a drink and laughing. All of it was Imogen's fault though. She said if she was nibbling on a pencil and he stood in front of her like that she would have deep throated the pencil.

"Dad I don't wanna be up." Imogen screamed making me forget my thoughts.

"I didn't ask just get up and get yall crazy asses out of my house." That was just rude i'm not crazy i'm unique.

"I thought you loved me why are you kicking me out." I yelled offended

"Cause you have school stupid I don't care where you go school or not." Fuck I forgot school still existed. Well another day at hell this is going to be amazing. We all got dressed as fast as we can and went to my car.

"Guys I don't want to go to school today." Cara said pouting.

"Ohh we can go to the mall I need some new lingerie and sexy stuff." Imogen said excitedly

"That sounds amazing. It's a plan." The car ride was short but it might have been because we were having  fun. We walked into the mall and went into Spencer's first because they had the best adult section in the whole mall.

"So how about handcuffs?" Cara asked innocently 

"They're fun and frustrating at the same time. I think it's cause you're laying there helpless but it's exciting because they can do whatever they want to you. It weird but it's awesome"

"Huh I would have never thought of it like that." Cara says lightly putting the handcuffs down.

"Guys i'm bored let's go look at lingerie. I wanna go buy shit that makes me look sexy." I complained looking at Cara and Imogen who were holding matching pink vibrators.

"Are you sure you're buying the lingerie for yourself or are you trying to look sexy for someone." Cara said with a smirk

"It's definitely for me but hey if someone sees well good for them." I said winking

"You know what he likes you he's always talking about you but I didn't know that you had the same feelings for him."

"He he likes me." Don't make fun of me but I stutter when i'm nervous (and excited)

"Yeah I was hanging out with him the other day and he wouldn't shut up about you. Personally I thought that it was way too cute."

"Well now I know." I said blushing

When we got to Victoria's Secret we all went to the bra and pantie set and grabbed a couple of sets. I picked out anything that was Grey and my size.

"You girls need help with anything." A petite blonde worker said. She was quite beautiful, her blonde hair reached just above her collarbones and she had big blue eyes but the suited her.

"No we're actually fi.." before I could finished my sentence Cara put her hand on my mouth.

"Actually I need your opinion on something. Do you think that the red looks better or the black."

"With you I would say the black. It makes your eyes pop."

"That's what I was thinking."

"If you guys are all done I can ring you up.. Well I have to I'm the only one here right now."

"Aww that sucks." Cara said with a slight frown. Me and Imogen looked at each other weirdly and walked behind Cara.

"Nah it's okay it's better than all the guys that work here that hit on every customer and think I want to sleep with them. I mean they're hot but nope not for me"

"So you got a umm girlfriend..." Cara said scratching her neck.

"Lacey. The names Lacey and no I don't seem to be what the other girls look for. I don't know what it is about me."

"Well I think you're beautiful and from the conversation we have had you seem pretty awesome. If it isn't too much to ask can I get your number."

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I didn't know Cara was gay. Why the fuck didn't she tell us I mean I'm not homophobic. I've experimented with some chick's she could have trusted me. I payed for my stuff and pulled Imogen and Cara out the store.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were gay."

"I never really had a reason to. I never found anybody that was cute enough and most of the girls at school annoy me so why tell yall when I thought I was going to be single forever."

"You're so lucky that I love you because if I didn't I would have been mad as fuck and I would have hated you for a while. You're hot as fuck tho why would you be single forever I have almost fucked like three girls you could have trusted me."

"I've seen her around a couple times when I was hanging out with Alec. She's his neighbor and I thought she was cute and Alec told me about her and she just seems awesome." Imogen looked at me with a tear in her eye and I gave her a questioning look.

"Draven the grow up so fast. Yesterday she was running around in diapers and now she's out of the closet and asking out chicks. I'm so proud of you Cara." Imogen ran up to Cara giving her a bear hug. I smiled while Cara asked for somebody to help her. These are my best friends and I wouldn't change them for anything in the world.

"So are you going to ask her out soon." I asked

"Umm I think i'm going to get to know her first and then after a while ask."

"How cute...Let's go home bitches."