You Don't Know Me

It's been a week since the incident with Alec and I know I can't avoid him forever. I am his tutor and he ain't going to learn shit if I don't teach him. I guess imma have to talk to him I mean he didn't do anything wrong that he knows of and I did make him walk home and he did apologize. We have chem together next maybe I can talk to him then.

"Draven do you know the answer to the problem on the board."

"What"

"The problem what's the answer."

"I don't fucking know." Before she could say anything the bell rang and I ran out of the class. I fucking hate the teacher.

"Hey draven have you talked to Alec yet."

"No Cara i'm going to talk to him in chem also where's Imogen?"

"Probably in the janitor's closet doing the naked tango with Adrian"

"Eww you know I have walked in on those two so many fucking times it's just incredible."

"Yeah but I mean he aint small if I had something that big i'd be naked all the time too."

"Eww you two are nasty but i'll see you later bye sexy."

"Bye Draven."

When I got to class I found out that Prof.Tan was absent which is really rare with her. My school has this weird thing with making us call our teachers professor they said it's so we get used to it for college. Since it's last period most people just left. I was going to leave but I have talk to nerd boy who unsurprisingly was stood in class.

"Sup nerd boy."

"Ohh umm hi Draven."

"So you up for a study session and just that."

"Umm yeah I was gunna ask you but I didn't want to push you also I might have been scared."

"Of lil ole me i'm not that mean anyway let's go."

"Aren't you gunna wait till class is over."

"Dude we have a sub who is asleep your not missing out on anything. And is your house good if I get mad I can storm out and you don't have to walk home again."

"I don't know if you know this Draven but I live like a block away from you so if you want we can stick with your place."

"Thank the lord I miss my bed." On the way to my house we stopped at Wendy's for some food because i'm so fucking hungry.

"You want anything Nerd boy."

"Umm not really no."

"Okay." We pulled up to the speaker box when an innocent voice asked for my order.

"Can I get the spicy chicken meal medium and can you change the fries to the baconator fries. Also let me get a 10 piece spicy nuggets and for the drink I want sprite."

"Will that be all."

"Yes."

"Your total is $14.87 pull up to the next window." I pulled up to the window paid took my food and left. When I pulled up to my house I noticed that Alec was staring at me.

"What weirdo?"

"Where does all that food go you're so skinny."

"Ohh don't let my weight fool you I have a fast metabolism."

We walk into the door and like usual my dog attacks me after a couple of minutes I walked upstairs with my bag and my food and when I walked into the room Alec was already studying.

"So today let's do kinetics and equilibrium."

"Is it hard."

"Umm somewhat but it's the only thing I can remember right now without opening my book and I wanna eat. So When a catalyst is added to a system at equilibrium, a decrease occurs in the activation energy or heat of reaction ."

"Umm the first one."

"Yup." I say biting into my sandwich "You want a nugget."

"Sure." 1 down 9 nuggets to go.

"So describe the characteristics of an endothermic reaction?"

"Why is this stuff you remember at the top of your head."

"Cuz i'm smart."

"Then why are you the bad girl your pretty nice to me."

"Are you saying bad girls can't be smart."

"No it's just that you seem kinda nerdy."

"Well it keeps my parents off my back and I actually wanna go places in life also you haven't been on my bad side so you never seen it."

"Does that mean you like me."

"Well you're not that bad. You nerdy as fuck tho."

"I'm not always nerdy."

"Really what's the worst thing you've done."

"Umm lets see I got a tattoo without permission my parents wanted to kill me."

"What's the tattoo of and can I see it."

"Okay so it's on my ribcage so when my arms down no one can see and your gunna make fun of me for this but it's a bottle that says drink me."

"Omg I fucking love Alice in wonderland take your shirt off." 

let me tell when he took his shirt off I wasnt ready like fuck the tattoo his abs were like boom and his arms where does he hide all of that.

"I love the tattoo but quick suggestion start wearing tighter shirts."

"Umm why."

"Well you have a nice body why not flaunt it."