Kinky Stuff???

The past two weeks me and Alec barely saw each other. Between taking test and finalizing all the college stuff.  Life has just been to busy. The good news is that all of us are going going to the same college so I don't have to leave my girls or my boyfriend .

"Draven!!!"

"Imogen I missed you I feel like it's been forever."

"I know right. Can you believe graduation is in a week."

"Ugh it just seems like too much. I hate this place but imma miss it. I mean where else can you drag someone across the floor and no one tries to arrest you."

"Right you remember that time Cam basically body slammed you."

"I'm going to miss it man. Hey where's Cara. Probably in class."

"Omg you wanna jail break her and we can go to mine and hang out."

"Yes imma go get my bag i'll be back."

When Imogen got back we ran upstairs to find Cara's class.  I stood at the door trying to get her attention and no the teachers.

"God does she ever look at the fucking door." Imogen said slightly frustrated

As if Cara sensed her frustration she turned and looked at us. We both started to wave our hands frantically causing her to laugh. A minute later we were running down the staircase and out the building.

"Okay so we should make something to eat and then we can watch a movie or do something dumb." I said starting my game plan. When I turned Cara and Imogen were looking at each other as if they were talking telepathically. Then they looked at me and both screamed,

"SPAGHETTI TACOS!!!"

When we got to my house we all ran into the kitchen and started cooking. When everything was ready we all sat at the table like a family.

"Omg lets pray." I yelled probably looking dumb

"Are we praying to the dick gods?" Imogen said looking at me with this light in her eyes that made her look just a lil crazy.

"Yes we are my friend who would like to lead the prayer."

Cara looked at us like she was sick of our shit but she loves us.  

"I'll start." Imogen said happily "Dear dick goods. Thank you for all the lovely dicks in the world. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten so much dick." she stopped and looked at me so I continued the prayer.

"Thank you for giving alec a great sized dick.  We are grateful for all they dick we've gotten and the dick yet to come. Amen"

We all laughed then ate like pigs because food is a passion of ours.

"SOOOOOO CARA."

"Yes gen."

"You fucking Lacey yet."

"ARE YA? ARE YA? ARE YA?" I chant like the dory.

'Well we might have done it a couple of times."

"OOOOOO"

"Is it amazing."

"Well I wouldn't have done it more than once if it sucked thats all in going to say."

Imogen and Cara kept talking about their sex life while I stare off into space. Suddenly my phone vibrates and might I add scared the fuck out of me.

Daddy

Baby we got two weeks of before graduation what are we supposed to do.

❤ BabyGirl ❤

Party, go on dates, do some kinky stuff.

Daddy

What kinky stuff???

❤ BabyGirl ❤

Whatever you want

Daddy

Someone's being a naughty little girl

❤ BabyGirl ❤

What are you going to do about it

"DRAVEN!!"

"Yes what happened"

"I said we should throw a party before graduation. Who were you texting?" Imogen said looking at me weirdly

"Alec. But that sound cool we could do it here."

"YAY. CARA GET ME A BOOK I NEED TO PLAN'