Big Mac's & Boats

OMG what am I supposed to wear for this date. I wasn't prepared for him to ask me out and I don't know where we're going. How do I dress when I don't know where we are going to go. Maybe if I call Imogen she can help me get my life together.

"What happened that you interrupted my perfect cuddle time."

"I need some help real quick."

"What happen babe who you talking to. Draven so hush."

"Omg is that Cam and I need help picking up something to wear for my date to night."

"Do you know where you are going? And maybe I didn't fuck him tho"

"No it's a surprise you lil freak."

"Well than put on something kinda classy but alot of slutty like that strappy nude dress you bought the other day at the mall."

"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU."

"Your welcome and is that all."

"Yeah tell Cam that i'm sorry."

"Okayy bye babes."

"Bye."

I ran to my closet grabbing the dress and stood in front of the mirror. This is it this is the dress my phone vibrated so I turned around and grabbed my phone.

Alec

I'll be there in a hour beautiful

Fuck I need to be ready in an hour. I ran to the shower trying to be as quick as possible taking what was probably the shortest shower I have ever taken in my lifetime. I washed my hair and body, then shaved my legs and other areas and got out. I turned on my music and pulled out my blow dryer and started doing my hair. I flat ironed my hair so that it fell over my shoulders beautifully and then I did my makeup which I kept very light and natural. I put on my dress and started putting on my heels and just as I was going to strap my heel the doorbell rang. When I got down stairs my mom had already answered the door and was talking to Alec.

"So what are your intentions with my daughter."

"I just want to take her to dinner I promise i'm not going to try to do anything more than that."

"Where are you taking her."

"I can't tell you that."

"And why not young man."

"Because it's a surprise and she's at the top of the staircase listening to our conversation." Fuck i've been caught. I thought I was a good spy.

"How did you know I was there."

"Because I heard you door open and might I say you look amazing." He explained as I walked down the stairs. I walked passed my mom and grabbed his hand pulling him out the door.

"Bye mom."

"So pretty lady you ready."

"Where are we going."

"I'm not gunna tell you just give me your car keys."

"Are you going to crash my baby."

"I have a license I just can't afford a car. I'm saving up though."

"Fine."

The drive was silent but it wasn't the type of creepy silence that made you feel like you were going to die at any minute. It was a comfortable silence. I stared out the window at the stars. When I was about 8 my brother had started taking me on weekly adventures every Saturday and I would sit and stare at the stars as he talked about some shit I didn't care about. I was 8 all I cared about was candy. When I turned 15 the adventures stopped and he left for college. I was forced out of my thoughts when the car stopped.  I looked up and saw we were at the boat dock.

"Why are we here."

"Don't ask questions just embrace what's happening."

"You better not throw me off a ship nerd boy."

"I won't now come on."

I followed Alec down the pier to a really fancy and expensive looking boat.

"So you have a boat but not a car."

"It's my uncles after begging for an hour and a half he finally said yes and let me use it. It's just us and the driver and the cooks." I climbed up the ladder slowly. When I finally got onto the boat I turned to see Alec staring at me like if he was ready to jump my bones.

"Keep your eyes off my ass nerd boy."

"WHAT.... I wasn't looking at your ass I promise."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Alec climbed onto the boat and grabbed my hand walking me to the end of the boat where there was a little table set up with a lit candle and a rose right in the middle. Two waiters walked from somewhere behind us and put to platters on the table.

"Alec this is so amazing."

"Well you're amazing. Come on let's eat." As I sat down all I could think about was what are we eating. I lifted up my platter and saw the most amazing thing ever.

"OMG."

"I know right. Big Macs are amazing." Alec said with a smirk.

"This is fucking amazing I love big macs."

We ate and talked for hours before we started the ride back home.

Alecs P.O.V

The drive home was really quite. It was pretty late, and a long drive back home. When I looked to check in on Draven she was fast a sleep in the passenger seat and it was the cutest thing ever. In her sleep she seemed so at peace she wasn't worried about anything or anyone. When we got to her house I carried her to the door and knocked. Her mom opened the door and looked at her with a panicked look.

"She fell asleep 5 minutes into the drive it was a long way back."

"Ohh her room is the second door on the left."

"I know."

"Why do you know where my daughter's room is?"

"She's been tutoring me."

I took her to her room taking off her shoes and putting her under the blankets. When I went back down stairs her mom was sitting by the fronts door thinking hard about something.

"Mam i'm gunna go now."

"Wait let's have a talk."

"What about."

"My daughter. I want to thank you ever since her father left she hasn't really been the happiest but when you're around she smiles brighter. She acts like the carefree girl she used to be. Why did you choose her though if you don't mind me asking I mean she's a very troubled child and even I don't know how to handle her sometimes."

"Cause of her smart mouth, How focused she is on achieving something did you know she gets all A's and has advanced classes? Because when she talks about something that she likes her eyes light up. Because that bad girl act she has going is just that, an act."

"She has a very smart mouth no one has ever looked past that though. I know my daughter and yeah she can be very aggravating but when you get to know her she's really nice. She just doesn't like people getting close because she doesn't want them to leave. So thank you for being nice for being there for her for making her happy. You can leave now."