Stressed out

I cackle loudly, clutching my stomach as Kailey jumps out of her bed and squeals. She looks funny, jumping around in her pajamas, and suddenly, she stops cold, staring at me intently.

"I'm going to ask you a very serious question. And you need to be completely honest with me." She says, nodding once before running a hand through her dark hair.

"How was the sex. Was it good?" She asks, and I groan, pushing past her to my bed, sitting down and laying back. Why does she even have to go there? I mean, seriously. She crossed the line a good thirty meters back. The line is gone. I can't even see it.

"Oh, come on, Scar. Do not hold out on me! He is the Slytherin Sex God, for merlin's sake." She says, giving me a cheeky smile. I sigh, quiet for a moment.

How do I even answer this question? I do not want to sound creepy or weird. And talking about my boyfriend's dick might be both creepy and weird. I glance at her again, but her eyes are still trained intently on my face.

"Yes, he was good. Oh god, I can't believe we're talking about this right now. I just...I was pissed because he's a bloody git. He's an arse. He is the absolute worst. And he will be the death of me, I'm now sure of it. But Kailey....he's so sweet. And exciting, I'm never quite sure what he's going to pull next. He's a tortured soul. A bad boy. He's totally and completely one hundred percent not good for me. But I love him." And the last part is barely above a whisper, my eyes closed. I hate to admit that he has that kind of control over me.

"Well, I think it's cute...kind of Romeo and Juliet." She muses, "You shouldn't be together. You're supposed to hate eachother, but you don't. You two are like some cheesy movie or something. It'll work out, you wait and see. It always works out in the films." She says, her eyes having a dreamy kind of glint. I hope she's right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's one more week until the Christmas holidays, and I have never been more nervous in my entire life.

What if they hate me? What I'd they honest to god cannot stand me. What if Draco's parents say "this girl is nothing like what we want for you, Draco. End it now" and he leaves me on the snowy doorstep.

What if I end up hating them?

They are death eaters. Draco's father is apparently one of the most loyal followers that Voldemort has. What if I am stuck in a house with murderers, and I need to get out. What if I hate them more than I've ever hated anyone. They are like the people who tore my entire family apart, ripped it to shreds. They murdered my father right in front of me, called him a lesson to other followers. Be loyal or else. These people ruined me. And they ruined my family. I sigh, looking up at Draco who stares back nervously.

"Scar...have I done something t upset you? What's wrong?" He questions, words tumbling out of his mouth timidly. It makes me chuckle, and I shake my head. He can't ever try to convince me that he doesn't care. He cares too much. I mean...what am I even supposed to say, 'it's okay, love. I'm afraid your entire family will blacklist me. They aren't keen on murdering me, are they?' So I just shake my head slowly, and he turns so that we are face to face. And leans doen, fingertips dancing down my arm, landing on my waist. His lips are soft, and I can feel my want for him growing more intense with each passing second. I pull away, shaking my head.

"Don't be stupid. Of course you haven't done anything wrong. I'm just a bit worried, is all." I inform quietly, and he laces our fingers together, rubbing gentle circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. I close my eyes, basking in the calmness that this action brings. It's funny, how quickly everything can change. It used to be just the opposite.

"It'll all be fine. You'll see." He whispers into my ear, causing a shiver to race down my spine. He chuckles a bit too mischeviously. I roll my eyes and smack him hard on the back of the head.

"No, Scarlett. I'm serious." He assures, smiling at me. "I've owled them all about you. They're expecting you to be lovely. You don't have anything to stress about." He whispers, kissing me gently.

"So stop stressing." He adds, and I roll my eyes.

"Kailey has a date right now. My room."I say, tugging at his wrist.

"And why would I let you take me to your room?" He asks, quirking an eyebrow, I just roll my eyes.

"Because I want to ride you. And I can't do that right here in the middle of the common room. So we're going to my room. Where I can rip these bloody clothes off of you."

And he just laughs, letting me lead the way.