Suspicion

One week. Feigh Livingston has been here for one entire week, and I can honestly say that I have never been more afraid of someone in my entire life. She freaks the hell out of me. It's like she knows every little secret. She's not normal. She says weird sit that no one knows. No one except a girl in the ground in a bloody casket.

The two words have been playing in my head constantly, like they're on loop. She knows shut thst no one else on this earth knows. It gives me a sort of false hope. A bullshit hope that she may just be my angel.

But my angel flies in heaven now. Or hell, I suppose. I dunno where she ended up.

It's got to be an insane coincidence. I mean, sure, she looks a lit like Scarlett...i mean...she's blonde, yeah?but I don't trust her. I can't trust her.

I sigh and stare at the wall of my dorm room. She's obnoxious. She's sarcastic and she's annoying. And she's bossy. She wants to be on top, I can feel it. She seems...almost power hungry. Like she needs to prove something.

You seriously don't think that she's Scarlett. Thst makes you sound absolutely insane.

I don't need your opinion

Right, whatever. Just don't go calling her your dead ex girlfriend, yeah? She knows too much. Don't fuck with that.

I know...

I understand that you know. I am you and I know.

I sigh, rolling my eyes at my internal argument.

I think this is what going mental feels like. I honestly have no idea what's happening. I don't understand any of this shit and I'm done with it. I cannot stand it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I follow him through the dark hallways, hiding in the shadows. He looks nervous about something. I know everything about him, and it's my job to take care of him and to keep him out of trouble.

So that's what I'm doing, making friends with the darkness so that I can reach my objective. It's touching really, Scarlett's love for the boy. Her devotion to a lover.

It's touching, really.

I follow him quietly, feet light on the floors. When we reach the room of requirement, he looks around suspiciously before going inside. I sprint after him, making sure to keep ss quiet as I possibly can.

Perfect. Everything is going as planned. I follow him around piles and piles of shit until he opens a black, gorgeous wardrobe, placing an apple inside and closing the door. He looks around once more, opening it a moment later. And there sits the apple with a large Bute taken out of the side. He sighs, nodding to himself before walking away carefully, pocketing the apple.

I wait until he is completely gone. I glimpse around to make sure that I'm alone before I leave the room of requirement, myself.

I run quickly as to not be seen.

I want to know what that boy is up to. I know that he has himself caught up in some deep shit, but I didn't think it was like this.

He looked afraid, forehead creased and blue bags beneath his eyes. It's confusing as hell to see him that way.

There has to be someone that he can trust with those secrets. Oh wait. He did. And then she threw herself off of the astronomy tower. He trusted one girl. He trusted Scarlett.

song of the day= the man who can't be moved by the script.

a daily dose of alex:

i'm at work right now.

but i finished so i'm on wattpad.

i have to read two horrible books in two weeks

doesn't that suck!

yes...i know it does

well i guess youre tired of my rambling so....

XXOO~aLEX