A Morning In Paris

In the morning, I wake up early, and I slip out from where Draco is holding me flush against his chest. I quickly make my way down to my room where Kailey is sitting expectantly, her eyes trained on our door. The stupid grin, gracing her face makes me roll my eyes dramatically.

"so, I of course want every single detail, Scarlett. You better tell me everything that happened. The anticipation is literally killing me." she exclaims, and I just shake my head. Her smile quickly falls, replaced by a sinister glare. The bitch thinks that she can scare me? Fuck no. Nothing scares me, especially not Kailey. She couldn't hurt a fly.

"Well, I'll be gone this year for Christmas." I mumble, shoving my unruly blond hair behind my ears. She claps loudly, and I flinch, her excitement too much for me to attempt to deal with this early. It's Saturday, and I don't have any classes, so I pull out a pair of jeans and a purple sweater. There is obviously no use in staying half naked all day. Once in my sweater, eyes squeezed tight, there's a knock on our door.

I glance at Kailey before sprinting, barely beating her there. I shove her back before opening it just barely.

"Hey, Selvin. I Uh...We need to talk and...I wanted to show you Uh...I'm obviously not very food at this." he forces out, and I raise my eyebrows, the corners of my lips upturned.

"What was that, Draco?" I ask, amused by his obvious nerves.

"Come on, I'm taking you to breakfast." He says urgently, and i giggle, my nose scrunching up at the sound. I reach up to touch his cheek for just a second before glancing over my shoulder and winking at Kailey before shimmying through the door. Before I even noticed, he was holding my hands and whispering something.

I felt a rug in my stomach, my head spinning. And before I knew it, we were outside. It didn't look familiar as I scanned my surrounding, noticing banners in French and the Eiffle Tower off in the distance.

"Paris, Draco? We're having our bloody breakfast I'm Paris? That is so completely against school rules." I say in disbelief to which he just chuckles, entwining our fingers casually and leasing me down the street.

"We used to come here a lot during Summer holiday. It's one of my favorite places." he explains in an uncharacteristically soft was. I continue to follow him until we reached what appears to be a small bakery. I cannot understand the sign, and I feel a bit out of my element, allowing Draco to hold the door open for me so that I can go inside.

"Good Morning, Alexandra." he says pleasantly to the beautiful girl behind the counter. She smiles sweetly, twirling a lock of her dark brown hair before I catch her eye.

"Quoi, vous avez apporté une nouvelle chienne, Draco?" her voice is as beautiful as the rest of her, low and seemingly sensual. I look between them.

"Oh, il se détache Alexandra. Vous êtes une bonne baise, mais rien de plus. Je pensais que nous avions une entente." he replies casually, squeezing my hand gently. I frown, wanting to demand answers, not sure what is happening.

"Évidemment pas. Amusez-vous avec votre chienne." She says simply, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Elle est pas une salope, Alexandra. Elle est vraiment formidable. nous aurons tous les deux crêpes." he says at last, an air of finality to his words.

"Donc, vous êtes ensemble, alors?" she sounds more reserved now, her arms crossing in front of herself uncomfortably. I still stare in bewilderment, feeling completely left out of the conversation.

"Yes." is all that he says before whisking me away to a table, pulling out my chair before sitting across from me.

"So...what was that about?" I ask quietly, glancing over at the girl who was obviously named Alexandra. She was smoothing out her slacks, straightening her shirt. She looked uncomfortable.