Leaving.

Twelve

Scarlett

I turned away from whoever was walking toward me, I wasn't in the mood to speak with anyone. I could still hear...him approaching. You could tell it was a male. The steps were too heavy and sloppy for me to even consider it being any female. I am not in the fucking mood to deal with any boys. They're all idiots. If it is Ron, so help me god..I will hex him into next week.

"scarlet?" he said softly, his voice sounded sweet. I turned my head to see Harry standing there above me. He looked sad, too bad he is the last person in the entire planet whom I'd wish to speak with. I would seriously rather make out with voldemort. I mean, seriously. No one wants to kiss his nasty lips. Well, I didn't want to speak with the stupid ass. He thought I wasn't trustworthy. He didn't believe that I wanted you know who dead just as much as they did. he's a dickface. I honestly hope that he breaks something...like his head open. Yeah, that sounds nice.

"leave me alone." I said walking backwards I stumbled and walked into a tree, making me wince. He walked quickly towards me. Concern was scrawled across his features. I turned my face away so that my blond hair had fallen forward, shielding me from his view. Praise god for long hair.

"look, Scarlett look at me." I could tell that he was as hurt as I was, he felt bad for me. I didn't need his pity. I don't want his concern. I want his head impaled on a stick. And I want the stick as a decoration in my dormitory.

"scarlet I'm sorry, we just can't risk them finding out. It could put the world in danger." I moved away from him. There he fucking goes again. He should just....ugh. I clenched my fists, my face contorting.

"get away from me, I don't want you here."I spat through clenched teeth. I was walking deeper into the forest. He went to put his arm on my shoulder. No, I...I didn't want him here. Why wouldn't he just leave me alone. Why wouldn't they just let me bask in my anger.

"don't touch me, please just...go away." i was on the verge of breaking. They think that they can insult me and then they expect me to just...get over it?! Well screw them. Screw them all. They can go and kill themselves by battling the dark lord and I won't care.

"scarlet, please just listen, we-"

"NO, YOU LISTEN. YOU CAN'T JUST NOT TRUST ME AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU. NOW GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL MAKE YOU GET AWAY." I then started screaming, he covered my mouth. That ass. He's going to like...kill me or something. I squirmed in his grasp.

"scarlet, stop overreacting. I'm so sorry. Please just...think about forgiving me." he wrapped his arms tightly around me for a few seconds, then he walked away. I turned and kicked the tree behind me. It felt like I just stabbed my foot.

"ugh, that hurt." I mumbled before sitting on the ground and staring up at the tree tops. Life freaking sucks sometimes.

~~~~~~~DRACO'S POV

I had seen her leaving the infirmary her eyes brimmed with tears, so I decided to follow her. She walked down to the forbidden forest and then she started crying. I wonder what had happened. Selvin was strong, she doesn't cry. And then potter came. She started backing away and I couldn't hear what they were saying.

She was trying to get away from him. What was he telling her. Filthy potter... Then she started screaming. Her voice made me cringe. She didn't sound as sweet as she generally did. I frowned deeply. Potter didn't know when enough was enough. He never had.

"NO YOU LISTEN. YOU CAN'T JUST NOT TRUST ME AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU. NOW GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL MAKE YOU GET AWAY." her yells were followed by a bloodcurdling scream that was cut short by potters hand. I then pulled my wand out. I was ready to curse him if he tried to touch her. But all he did was give her a hug and walk away. She looked hurt. Tears were streaming down her cheeks relentlessly. I took one step before stopping dead in my tracks. I don't know how to deal with this...I don't know how to talk to her.

I shut my eyes and shook my head, trying to get her face out of my head. She looked so broken. So painfully hurt. It made me feel like I was going to be seriously sick. She was too good for this shit. I couldn't get her face out of my head. It was like she was branded on the back of my eyelids.

She's there because you like her.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE

I'm you, idiot. I'll never be gone. Now go and comfort her.

No, why would I do that

Because she's hurting and you don't like it.

Your such a bloke

I know you are.

I just rolled my eyes and started walking towards her quietly. I sat down next to her and rested my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, her cheeks tear stained. I smiled and she moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest. she let out a loud sigh.

I stared down not trying to hide my surprise. I just pulled her hair out of her face and put my arm around her shoulder. After what seemed like hours she turned to stand up. I stood abruptly and reached out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up. I looked down, she seemed so innocent, this was the first time I had EVER seen her this way. Then, the unthinkable happened. She pulled my head down to hers and our lips met. It was perfect. I put my hand on her back and pulled her closer.

She was softer then i had expected, her skin, her lips, her hair. She was absolutely precious. Seconds later she pulled away and looked up at me, her expression was surprised. She frowned and walked away. Leaving me alone in the forest. Thinking about how badly I had screwed everything up.

REWRITTEN ON JULY 9 2012

Re-rewritten on February 6 2014

I love you all!