4: Yeah

"Aren't you supposed to be in Japan? Today is just...what day is it today?" You asked Yoongi.
"We have the best leader. Our group has the most understanding manager. Our company has the most caring CEO. They called me earlier and said congratulations."
"Oh."

You rested your head on his shoulder as you stared at your hands intertwined with his. You don't know if it's just the jacket or his warmth but you feel like melting. You closed your eyes and sighed.

"You're such a liar." You said making him look.
"Mwo?"
"You should have told me about it before."
"About what?!"
You sat up straight to look at him. "I talked to Mina."
"Mina?!"
"What? You won't tell me who she is. Now I won't bother you with that question again. It's very easy to say. You should have just told me."
"You...you already know?"

You stared at him. There's sadness in his eyes. Right. He feels responsible for imprisoning those guys. He doesn't want you to know until he finds them. You smiled at him before leaning in to kiss him.

"Let's just forget about them. I don't want to think about it anymore." You said looking down after the kiss.
"But,"
"You don't remember them. I don't too. Mina said she's trying to find them even without knowing who they really are. She's probably tired of looking for people she doesn't have any information about."
"Are you sure?"
"I have Holly. I have you. They have that memory only." You said making him smile.
"They need to be punished though."
"I think you should think about what name to give Holly. You had hours to choose a name. You should have given her a name while I was unconscious."
"I was waiting for you to wake up. You're the one in charge of the name. You're the boss."
You patted his head. "That's right. I'm the boss. Good thing you know that."
"Don't be too happy about it. You know who the boss is on bed." He said pinching your cheek.
"Yah! I just gave birth and you're already planning that?!"
He smirked. "Sorry?"

After a while, you went back inside to go back to your room. You stopped when you saw Dr. Yoo talking to another doctor on the hallway.

"Are you sure you don't want to be here? You can get your residency immediately if you come back."
"I'm sure I want to stay in my small clinic. It's not much but I enjoy working there. I can help my patients and get to be their friend too unlike here. This place is pure money. But, thanks for the offer. Why not ask your brother to work here instead."
"Our patients are asking if you could be their doctor for their delivery too."
"I handled Mrs. Min's case since she was pregnant that's why it's normal for me to take over her delivery but your patients are not my patients. Just tell them to go to my clinic instead of your hospital. Or not. That means less money for you, right?"
"You are still the same, Dr. Yoo. You never change."
"Because I don't get blinded by money and power. I have to go now.  Have a great day, Dr. Nam."

She turned to leave and saw you and Yoongi. She smiled and walked to you.

"So, what should we name her?" She asked you.
"I indirectly disobeyed your order." Yoongi told her.
"What order? Wait. About the investigator?!"
"Yes."
"Heol. Yah! Why did you?! That's the reason why she fainted then! She overthought! Aish! I told you not to tell her! What kind of husband are you?!" Jieun said slapping Yoongi's arm gently.
"A stupid one. Forget it. It's all over. I want to focus on my daughter right now. How long does she have to stay in here?" You said.
"Probably a week or so. But if she can recover quickly, you can go home in a few days. She's oddly healthy actually. I don't know how that happened but after the delivery, her vitals went back to normal. Like a miracle. Your skin-to-skin time with her helped too." She told Yoongi.
"Skin-to-skin? Wait! You mean he already held my baby and I haven't?!"
"Uhhh. Of course. Well, you were asleep so how would you hold your baby. Also, your body is still weak so you sho-"

Even before she could finish what she's saying, you got up from the wheelchair and went to the nursery. You just want to hold her so badly.