2: Gone

《2 years ago》

You opened your eyes and saw the white ceiling and the light bulb. You looked to your right and saw the window. It's dark outside. You sighed and touched your tummy, Holly.

"HOLLY!" You shouted.

You felt a movement to your left but you just stared at your tummy. You feel a sharp pain throughout the area where Holly used to kick that reminded you she's there. And now, she's not there anymore.

"Y/N-ah, gwaenchanha?! Yujin, call Yoongi!" Yoonsuk said running to you.
"Where's Holly?! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?!"
"Y/N, you fainted yersterday. We brought you here. Your heart rate and Holly's are both too low and your lungs can't keep up. Holly had started to lose oxygen and time was running really fast."
"What do you mean?!"
"Yoongi came when Dr. Yoo was telling us about your situation. She made Yoongi choose between you and Holly."
"MWO?!"
"But, he didn't get to choose."

The door opened and Yujin entered again, now followed by Yoongi. You glanced at him quickly before looking at Yoonsuk again.

"Even before Yoongi made his decision, the nurse called Dr. Yoo."

You stared at your tummy as you tried to listen to him. Holly. The door opened again. You didn't look and just closed your eyes as your tears started flowing. Since yoi're alive, that means Holly is gone. She's gone. Holly is gone. Just like that.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Wattpad really had to ask me if I'm sure I'm ready to publish this because it only takes 1 minute to read. HAHA! I write too short chapters, right? HAHA! Sorry but you're stuck with an annoying author who writes short chapters.