39: YOON

"Oppa, please bring her home before 8."
"I will." Jin said.

You turned to Yoonji to remind her of everything she needs to be reminded of. After bidding goodbye to the boys, you left with Yoongi. He silently drove home.

Today is the last day of their stage promotion and tomorrow is the first day of their new tour. He'll be gone in a few days for that tour. You know you'll miss him but you can't bring yourself to tell him that.

You went straight to the bathroom and showered when you reached home. You feel tired from running after Yoonji. You almost thought it was a big mistake to take her to the music show. Also, it's nice to have a warm bath in the middle of this cold weather.

You turned the water on in the shower and let the hot water fall over my body. You heard someone slip inside the shower and walk up to me. You know who it is but you still opened your eyes.

When your eyes met, he kissed you pushing you up against the wall of the shower. His hands roamed over your breasts, your hips and your inner thighs.

A soft moan escaped your lips as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. You feel his hardness against your warmth. He pulled away not letting your foreheads part.

"We haven't done this for so long. Sorry for being too busy with work. I know I should spend more time with you." He said making you smile.
"Shut up. We did it a few days ago."
"I like doing it with you."

He smirked before kneeling down in front of you. He held your legs and gently pulled them over his shoulders. You grabbed onto his hair as you felt his tongue lick you. You bit your lip to suppress your moan as you felt his tongue move and flick. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You were able to moan again when he carefully put you down and kissed you again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer so there's no gap between your bodies.

You were already enjoying the kiss when you felt fingers wandering around your clit. It feels good. He slowly slid them inside you one by one making you gasp with every finger that enters you. You held onto him as you moved. You felt so good but he stopped. You frowned at him disappointedly.

"I was thinking maybe we can make another baby now since Yoonji is older now." He said.
"Fuck you."

He smiled and grabbed your ass. He pulled you up and let you wrap your legs around his waist and he carried you out of the shower and to the bedroom. He carefully laid you on the bed and knelt.

He gladly brushed his thick dick against your clit to tease you. You stared at him for a while before smirking. You held onto his arms and he helped you sit up.

"Who told you to do that?"
"I...have a question for you."
"What is it?"
"Answer it later."

He slowly spread your legs apart. You watched him stare at your body. He leaned down to kiss you again before kissing your cheek, your neck, your collarbone and your breasts. He caressed them and gently played with your nipples. It tickles you so much it made you laugh.

"Be quiet." He whispered.
He suddenly went in you making you gasp.
"I said be quiet."

He held onto your hips and started thrusting roughly. You moaned as he moved. Thick and long. So warm and painful yet you want more. It was like a dance. A rhythm which you have learned after countless lessons. A music that plays in your mind 24/7. A song he wrote long time ago that he sings with you now. You're starting to get drowned with his scent.

Faster.

Harder.

Stronger.

You hear your bodies slamming against each other as you matched his pace. He's too fast and it hurts. The pain is very satisfying. You feel so wet. You moaned and he groaned. Louder and louder as you both moved faster and faster.

"Wait." You said pushing him away.
He glared at you. "What the hell?!"
"Are you sure about this?"
"What kind of question is that?! I'm sure about this. I'm sure about you."

Without another word, you let him slide it in you again. The first thrust was soft but the second was too much. It made you choke on your own breath and hold onto his veiny arms. A loud moan escaped your lips as you felt the sensation deep within you. He explored deeper as he continued hitting your spot over and over again.

After minutes of different positions as if he has mastered kamasutra and multiple rounds of fucking and just laughing at each other, he lied down beside you and held your hand. You both try to catch your breaths. You felt his eyes on you so you looked at him. He smiled. You still feel your knees shaking a bit.

"Hi."
You laughed at him. "You say the weirdest things when we do this."
"I'm Min Yoongi."
"Nice to meet you, Yoongi-ssi."
"Nice to fuck you, Y/N-ssi." He said making you laugh.
"Asshole!"
"You still have to answer my question though."
"What is it?"

He moved his hand down to your opening. You expected him to put his fingers in again but instead you felt something cold brush against your softness. You shivered a little.

"Do you know what this is?"
You stared at what he's holding and sat up immediately "WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT WAS DOWN THERE ALL THIS TIME?!"
He laughed as he sat up too. "Ani. It was supposed to be a magic trick but fine. I took it from the table when I said hi."
"What kind of idiot are you? This is a fucking ring, Yoongi!"
"I know. It's the one you gave back to me. It still belongs to you. It'll always be yours." He said pinching your nose.
"Don't tell me..."
"Y/N, will you marry me? Like... seriously now. I don't want this to get cancelled again. I might kill someone if anything or anyone stops us from getting married this time!" He said making you laugh.
"Of course, you idiot! I will always say yes."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Forgive me for I have sinned. I'm a sinner.