hello

Wattpad decided to bitch around me again. And, my back hurts so much. And, you all think I'm pretty when I'm not. And, tomorrow is the first day of school for me. And, my parents left early this morning. And, I hear my cousin downstairs (probably making coffee). And, I'm still stuck here in my bed. And, i can't continue writing my next story because Wattpad is a bitch.

I still don't know why no one has reported me yet. All the banned words I used in my story, the concept of rape, the details of bed scenes. Wattpad doesn't allow those things actually. I read that in the rules and everything. I don't really follow rules but I want to thank you for not reporting me LOL

I'm just thinking maybe... do you want another book? No. Not another story one. Just a book of random chapters about their life as a family. How does Yoongi act as a father, what is Yoonji like, what happened to their son, will there be more kids. Things like that. No plot at all.

I forgot what I'm supposed to say. I'll just babble here. I started writing my next story days ago but I'm fucking nervous. What if that story doesn't turn out as good as this one? I don't want to disappoint you. And, I have another problem. I have 4 new posters and I don't know where to put them. My room is small and the walls are starting to get filled. HAHA!

I'm so amazed by how much you have changed me. Honestly, back then, I would definitely be happy only when my book got into the ranking. I like checking what rank it is already. But now, it doesn't really matter. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. That's why I made sure the ending will be happy. Yoonji was supposed to die because of Mina in the original plot. You're supposed to leave Korea and go back to your country after that. Yoongi is supposed to quit performing and just work as a producer. And all those sad shits. Yeah. But, I love you. And honestly, I love Yoonji too. The way I imagined her to be is what I want my child to be. But then again, I have no plans of getting married because I'm too tired of boys' shit. They lie and make you look like you're the bitch when in fact it's them. They act like they can't live without you and then end the relationship as if they'll throw up if they see you again. Why am I saying this?! Hey. Don't be scared to love and fall in love. You need to experience it once in a while. Sometimes, love makes us fools. I've been a fool for so long now. I'm still a fool believing he would come back when I'm the one who pushed him away. Ay amputa. Nakakaiyak bes. HAHA! Anyway, yeah. Don't be afraid to love and fall in love. Love is a wonderful thing when it's right. When it's wrong, well... fuck it.

Why am I giving you love advice?! Wtf LOL but seriously, if you're looking for true love, go to the nearest pet shop and buy yourself a pet. Or cuddle with your pet if you already have one. Or if you're not into animals, just eat. Eating is so romantic especially when the food is free. Bye bye now. I'll go make coffee for my ugly self. Don't forget to brush your teeth. And, don't get tricked by someone's hair again. My hair might look good in that pic but seriously, I barely touch hair combs in a day. I'M UGLY!