18: Rap

You woke up hearing Yoonji cry. You sat up and was about to go to her when a hand grabbed your shoulder and pulled you down gently.

"Go back to sleep. I'll go put her back to sleep."
"But..."
"Just sleep." He kissed your forehead before getting up.

He took Yoonji from her cot. He hummed as he rocked her to sleep. You watched him take care of your daughter. You smiled seeing the clothes all over the floor. It has been months since the last time you did it and you were still pregnant that time.

Yoongi put her back on the cot and waited until he's sure she's asleep again. He then lied down beside you again and put your hand on his bare chest. He closed his eyes and stroked your hair gently.

"I told you to go back to sleep." He said without looking at you at all.
"How did you know I'm still awake?"
"Your breathing is fast. It tickles me." He said turning to hug you so that you're closer to each other.
You smell his scent. Addictive. "You've been staying home for months now. Did you get fired?"
He laughed. "Get fired? What the hell? I'm on paternity leave."
"Paternity leave?!"
"I need to take care of my family too. I'm not just a performer. I'm a father now and soon I'll legally be your husband."
"What makes you think you'll be my husband?"
He opened his eyes and looked at you. "What?"
"I never said yes."

He stared at you nervously. You stared back trying to hold in your laughter. You ended up smiling and giggling at his face. He looked really worried.

"I'm just kidding. You're so cute." You said pinching his nose.
He suddenly pulled you closer squeezing you in his arms. "You scared me."
You laughed. "Pabo! I'll always stay by your side so don't worry. There's nothing to be scared of. Relax."
"Let's just sleep like this."
"I'll say yes if you let me breathe. This is too tight."

He loosened the hug and you hugged him back. His warmth against your skin feels so good. Maybe your story can be a happy ending after all.

You woke up the next morning feeling your whole body ache. Yoongi is gone. Yoonji is not on her cot. You grabbed Yoongi's black shirt from the floor as you walked near it on your way to the door and wore it. You went downstairs and found the boys bickering in the living room. You sighed in relief that Hoseok is holding Yoonji. You immediately ran to him and took Yoonji from him.

"You came. What brought you here so early?" You asked him.

He just stared at you. You turned to the others expecting them to look confused at Hobi's expression too but they're all just staring at you.

Suddenly, you felt something get wrapped around your waist. You looked down and saw a pair of hands tying the ends of the sleeves of a white jacket. You looked behind you and saw Jin looking at you blankly.

"You're lucky that shirt is long enough but you can't go around wearing only that with perverts around." He said making you realize why they were staring.

You looked at the others and saw they avoiding your gaze. You looked at Hoseok and saw him blushing. You turned to Jin.

"Are you one of the perverts?" You asked him jokingly.
His cheeks immediately turned red and he looked down. "Hurry up and get dressed."
"Yes, sir!"

Jin took Yoonji from you so that you could go back to the bedroom and get some proper clothes. You quickly put on a pair of shorts (of course, with your undies now) and headed back to the living room. They're gone but you hear some commotion coming from the kitchen so you went there. They're already on their seats when you arrived.

"Give me some of that. It looks delicious." Jungkook told Jimin.
"Of course! I cooked it!" Yoongi boasted while carrying a sleeping Yoonji in his arms.
"Oppa, thanks for the jacket." You whispered to Jin as you secretly put his jacket behind him.
"Ah! Y/N-ah, sit down and eat! Yoongi and I made some breakfast!" He said getting up to offer you his seat.
"Thanks. Go ahead. I'm not yet hungry." You told him.
"Why? Were you eating something else last night?" Namjoon asked you teasingly.
"Is that why you were wearing only Yoongi hyung's shirt?" Hobi asked you too.
"What?!" Yoongi asked.
"Nothing! This stew is so good, hyung! What did you put in here?" Jimin told him.
"I like this milk. It tastes different but it's so good." Taehyung said making you all look.
"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING FROM A BABY BOTTLE?!" Hoseok asked him.
"Wae? I like it. You need to squeeze the tip for the milk. Squishy squishy!~"
"That's Yoonji's." You said making him stop.
"Yoonji's? You mean...HEOL!" He ran to Yoongi and knelt down. "Hyung, spare my life. I didn't mean to drink the milk from Y/N's breast."
"WHAT?! That's not from her breast, you pervert. It's powdered milk."
"Oh. Then why is it liquid?"
"Let's just eat, ok?" Jungkook said pulling him to the table.
"OK!~ Where's the food?"
"What? The food is right in front of you." Jimin said.
"Oh! You call this food?" Taehyung asked.
"TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi shouted.