7: Jin's Princess Peach

"YOONJI-YA!~" Taehyung shouted as Yoongi opened the door for you.

Your baby Yoonji woke up and started crying. You looked around and saw the boys with Yoonsuk. You smiled at Taehyung to show you appreciate his excitement. You turned to Yoongi and whispered.

"I'll go to the room and calm her down there."
"Ok. I'll follow you later." He said.

You went upstairs and heard Yoongi talking to Taehyung. Well, he actually sounds more like he's scolding him. He's telling Taehyung about Yoonji's sensitivity to loud sounds as a baby.

Why are they here though? Aren't they supposed to still be in Japan for another week? You followed Dr. Yoo's advice about the baby crying. It actually worked. Soon, she fell asleep. You carefully laid her on the bed and lied down beside her.

Yoonji, your own little female Yoongi. You smiled as you stared at her. You heard the door open so you looked. It's Yujin.

"Yah! You have guests downstairs. Why are you up here?"
"Yoonji is sleeping."
"I'll watch over here. Go down. I'll just bring her down when she wakes up."
"I..."

You looked at Yoonji. You don't want to leave her. Even if Yujin is offering to watch over her, you just don't want to leave her.

"Or at least let me stay here." Yujin said making you look at her again.
"Why?"
"Jungkook and IU met in the airport when they arrived. He shaked hands with her."
"So?"
"I'm his girlfriend!" She said.
"Exactly. You're his girlfriend. Why are you acting like this? He's a fan of IU and it's just a handshake."
"Says the girl who rushed out of the room when I told her her special someone is talking to another girl. It's just a friendly talk."
"She's his ex-girlfriend."
"And you're Yoonji's mom! Yoongi has a reason to stay with you."

And probably the only reason he stays with you. Wait. Wait. Stop the negativity! He loves you. Why are you like this?! Wake up! He fucking loves you!

"Ugh! Fine. I'll be back in 10 minutes! Wait. No! 5! No. I mean 3 minutes. Or 2."
"Just go." Yujin said laughing at you.

You kissed Yoonji's forehead before walking to the door. After one final glance at Yoonji, you left the room and went downstairs.

"Y/N-ah!~" Hobi welcomed you with a hug.
"Y/N-ah, sorry for making Yoonji cry." Taehyung said pouting.
"It's ok!" You told him. "Why are you all here though? The tour isn't done yet."
"It's our rest day today. We'll fly back tonight for the concert tomorrow."
"We came here to see Yoonji!~" Jimin said excitedly.
"You should have finished the tour first."
"Well, Jin hyung always wanted to apologize personally to Yoongi hyung and...well, we really want to see Yoonji." Jungkook explained.
"Sadly, you hid her immediately." Hoseok said.
"Aigoo. I'm not hiding her. She's sleeping in our room right now. You can go and see her there but please be quiet."
"JINJJA?!" Namjoon asked happily.
"Of course."
"OMO!~ Yoonji-ya, uncle Joon-joon is coming!~" Namjoon said making his way to the bedroom.
"Uncle Joon-joon? What the hell?" Jungkook said laughing.
"Uncle June June, wait for me!~ I want to see Yoonji too!~" Taehyung said following Namjoon.
"Nado!" Jimin ran after him.
"Yah! You all said you're not as excited as I am! Why are you leaving me then?!" Hobi said as he went to the room too.

You smiled seeing them so happy. Then, you turned to Jungkook. He's just staring at the floor. You sat beside him on the couch and patted his back.

"Don't worry about Yujin eonni. She gets jealous often but after some time, she'll understand. She just need some time." You told him.
He looked at you and smiled. "Gomawo, noona. Your men are in the kitchen if you want to know."
"My men?"
"I quitted being your man when I met Yujin actually. They're only two now. I'll go see Yoonji." He said grnning at you.

He ran upstairs after. What was he saying? Quitted being your man? He...was he...was he really?! You shook your head and went to the kitchen. This is not the right time for thinking about that. You saw Yoongi hugging Jin. Jin was patting his back, comforting him. If not for Jin, you wouldn't know Yoongi was actually crying.

"Yah. Yah. Gwaenchanha. Na gwaenchanha. Don't worry about me." Jin told him.

Yoongi continued crying. Maybe you should leave them alone for now. You were about to head back to the bedroom when Jin noticed you.

"Y/N-ah," He called you.

You stopped and looked at them. Yoongi was wiping his cheeks while Jin was walking to you. He grabbed your hand and smiled at you.

"I'm sure you had a hard time because of me. I'm sorry." He said. "I guess you're not my Princess Peach."
You almost laughed. "What are you saying, oppa? Princess Peach?!"
"Ne. I have accepted my defeat but please cook for us again."
"I will."
"YES! THANK YOU!" He said pulling in for a hug.

You hugged him back and looked at Yoongi. He's watching you two while smiling. He leaned against the kitchen counter and all you could think of is how handsome he is. Surely, Yoonji would grow up into a more goodlooking woman. She'll surely surpass Mina's beauty! That bitch. Anyway, you've had this worldwide handsome around you when you were pregnant. He might have passed on some of his beauty to Yoonji too!

"Y/N-ah," Jin whispered.
"Hmmm?"
"Neo neomu yeppeuda."