25: Taehyung's Place

"We're here!~" Jimin happily said as he opened the door.

You looked around and read the sign. Children's Grand Park. Seriously? This is Taehyung's place? You shook your head while smiling. You took Yoonji from Hobi and watched the boys get picnic baskets from the back of the van. They prepared a lot.

"Oh! Hyung, annyeong!~" You turned and saw Namjoon talking on the phone. "Oh. Uhhh. I think we're in...South Korea!"

You heard someone shouting from the phone speaker. You're sure it's Min Yoongi. Namjoon's grin shows his dimples. He's so cute!~

"I'm not joking! We're in South Korea!...specifically? Uhhh. Seoul! S. E. O. U. L. Hamkke bulleobwayo!~ Oh! He hung up?!"

Namjoon looked at you and grinned. You smiled at him and felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked and saw Jungkook standing beside you.

"Kkumi irwojil areumdaun sesang!~" Namjoon continued singing.
"Shall we start our date?" Jungkook asked you as he took Yoonji from you.
"Sure!"
He smiled and handed you a white rose. "Now that you'll be Mrs. Min, I hope you'll have better days with hyung." He leaned down to whisper. "And, thanks for Yujin."
Jimin went to you and gave you a purple rose. "Remember when we first met? You were crying. I want you to know that I'm always here for you to cry on. BUT I HOPE WON'T CRY FROM SADNESS AGAIN! I WISH YOU TEARS OF JOY ONLY!"
A tap on your shoulder made you look behind you. "How about a daisy for our sunshine?" Hobi said smiling as he gave a yellow daisy.
"A pink rose for such a beautiful lady." Jin came behind him and gave you a pink rose.
"I picked a flower as beautiful as you." You felt something soft touch your face as you heard Namjoon speak.

You turned and saw Namjoon holding a white lily beside your face. Taehyung hopped on Namjoon just as you took the lily from him.

"And lastly, take this bundle of grass!~" Taehyung said holding out a handful of grass to you.
"Seriously?!" Jimin asked him.
"Ne! I like green! It's so cute!"
"KIM TAEHYUNG!"
"Just kidding!~ I don't know what flower you like so I bought one of each kind in the flower shop!" He said bringing out a bouquet of various flowers from behind him.
You took it. "Thank you for these flowers. You don't have to do this." You told them.
"I bet Yoongi never gave you flowers even at least once." Jin said.
"Actually, he did. When he proposed to me."
"HE ALREADY PROPOSED TO YOU?!"

You felt someone put a cap on your head so you looked. It's Jungkook, still holding Yoonji. Suddenly, the boys started putting on their own caps, hats and beanies. Of course. This is a public place. They need some disguise.

"I'm sure any real ARMY would recognize you even if you wear those." You told them.
"I believe that less effort makes greater results!" Namjoon said shocking you.
"You do?!"
"No. HAHA! What I'm saying is that we might overdo it if we cover ourselves too much. Our disguise would be too obvious. Wearing these are normal so people won't look at us for long. We won't catch much attention but we'll still be able to hide our faces partially. Look at all the people here wearing hats. It's normal." He explained.
"I see."
"I'll go rent a stroller, ok? Wait for me!" Hobi said before leaving.

The boys ran around like wild kids. Even the children around are staring at them. So much for disguise. They took pictures with you in front of the statues of Snow White and three of the seven dwarfs, the three Haechis and that one big pink dinosaur.

You went to the museum and they played around as if they are still kids and not in their 20s. It would be nice if Yoonji can walk now since there are a lot of things she could play with in the museum. You just let the boys play instead. Yoonji will be able to play next time you go here. Maybe you can ask Yoongi to come with you next time. Yoonji was laughing at the boys. She's still having fun just by watching them. There will be more fun when she learns to walk. For now, you let her watch and laugh at them.

After eating (and a lot of picture-taking), you all headed to the exit. Feeling a little tired from running around with the boys, you all rested near the music fountain. Yoonji started to fall asleep.

"We didn't go to the zoo." Jin said pouting.
"There's no way I'm going to that zoo! I don't want snakes! I hate snakeu!" Hobi said.
"There's no snake there! It's a zoo in a children's park! Why would there be a snake?!" Jungkook told him.
"Still! I don't want to go there!"
"Aish!"
"Did you enjoy being without me?"

You all turned when you heard that voice. IT'S YOONGI! HOW DID HE-

"Technology lets me track you through the phone call earlier. You taught me that." Yoongi told Namjoon as he walked towards you.
"Woah!~ Min Suga Genius! Woah!" Jimin said clapping at his hyung.
"Of course. Now, may I take my wife and daughter back?"
"We never took them away from you."
"YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED THEM! TRY DOING THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL DIE!"
"If we take you with us, will we still die?"
"... No."
"Awww! Sad thing. I don't want you to come with us." Jungkook said.
"MWO?!"
"Just kidding!~"