16: Introduces

Hold Me Tight was playing as you took a quick shower. Yoonsuk is watching over Yoonji in the barely decorated nursery room. You and Yoongi actually had no time to prepare it before Yoonji's birth so it ended up with plain white walls, a cot and a changing table. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

You wrapped yourself with a bath towel and went out of the bathroom. You almost jumped in shock when you saw someone wearing a brown dog onesie lying on the bed.

"NUGUYA?!" You shouted stepping back.

He sat up and the hood of the onesie fell in front of his face covering it but you know him well. You exhaled a sigh of relief realizing it's just him. You grabbed the nearby tissue box and threw it at him playfully.

"You scared me, idiot!"
He moved the hood to his back and grinned at you. "Did you miss me?"
"What the hell are you wearing?!"
"Why the hell are you not wearing anything?"
You rolled your eyes at him and went to the closet. "Because I took a shower?"
"Without me?" He followed you.
"Well, the last time I checked I thought you were in Japan."

You were about to remove the towel wrapped around you when he suddenly gave you a back hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder making you smile.

"How was Japan?"
"I missed you." He mumbled.
You reached out behind you to pat his head. "What's with the onesie?"
"Ah. This? I bought one for Holly but I realized it comes with this one so I thought I'd wear it at least once."
"It's Yoonji, not Holly. Aren't you embarrassed wearing that?"
"Only you can see me in this. It's alright." He said.
You turned around to face him. "I missed you too."

You tiptoed to give him a quick peck on the cheek before dressing up. He sat on the floor and watched you get dressed. You smiled as you thought of how this seems normal to you now. Almost 10 months ago, you screamed so hard your throat hurt for days after finding yourself naked with a naked man in your apartment.

You looked at him as you finished. He's just staring at you, waiting. You knelt down beside him and stared back at him. He's here. He's real. Why did I suddenly feel so emotional again? You laughed when you felt your tears flow. He immediately cupped your cheeks and wiped them dry.

"Yah! Why are you crying?! Did hyung do anything to you?" He asked worriedly.
"No! Idiot!" You said hitting his chest playfully as you laughed at him.
"You're the idiot! Why do always cry so suddenly?! Why are you crying?"
"I just realized something."
"What?" He asked.
"I'm thankful."
"For what?"
"For the steamed buns." You said making him laugh.
"Seriously?!"

You hugged him tightly making him stop laughing. Why does that past week feel like a lifetime without him? If not for Yoonji, you feel like you'll probably end up calling him to tell him to come home.

"No. Seriously, I'm thankful I have you."
"Yah. Doggie wants to play." He said.
You pulled away to look into his eyes. "Mwo? What doggie?!"
He glanced down and shrugged.
"You mean you?"
He nodded while pouting cutely.
"Wait. What play do you mean?"
"I haven't played with my daughter! You made her spend her first weeks with me!"
"Ah! She's in the nursery with oppa."
"Oh. Ok."

He stayed seated. You waited for him to get up and go to the nursery room but he didn't so you got up first.

"I thought you want to play with Yoonji. Let's go."
"Wait. I'm still appreciating the masterpiece in front of me."
You laughed at him. "Yah! What did you eat in Japan that made you speak like this?!"
"Hmmm. I don't know. Sushi? Oh! Maybe the teriyaki! You should try the lunchboxes! Jin hyung recorded another episode of EatJin eating three lunchboxes."
"Pabo." You left him and went to the door.
"Mwo?!"
"Doggie, come!~ Let's go to Holly!~" You said pretending he's a real dog.
"Arf! Arf!"

You laughed at him as he came hopping towards you. This is the Min Yoongi no one else sees, a man who's willing to do cringy things for the woman he loves. In short, an idiot in a onesie pretending he's a dog. A very handsome idiot.