15: Hitman Bang

"Yoonji-ya, if I don't find the one in America, I'll devote my life to you. Why is life so unfair?! When I finally find a girl I really like, it turns she likes girls too!"

You entered the bedroom again. Yoonsuk is still beside Yoonji. You walked to the bed and sat on it.

"Who's the lucky girl?" You asked him.
"I don't want to talk about it."
You laughed at him. "Want some steamed buns?"

You showed him the box the man gave you. He frowned in confusion. He sat up and looked at the box. You tried handing him the box but he just sighed and looked down.

"It's from your brother." You told him.
He looked at you. "My brother? But he's in Japan."
"He called the restaurant owner and told him to bring steamed buns here."
"Ah. I don't want. I have no appetite. I'll get some ketchup for you." He said as he headed out of the room.

You put the box on the table and lied on the bed. Yoonji is so cute!~ She's whiter than her father but those cheeks are just like Yoongi's. You want to pinch her cheeks but you know you shouldn't.

Yoonsuk came back with a bottle of ketchup and gave it to you. You opened the box and took a piece. You poured ketchup on it and took one bite. As soon as it touches your tongue, you spit it out. On Yoonsuk.

"Y/N-AH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yoonsuk shouted.
"Ssshh!"

But you're too late. Yoonji had already started crying. You took her and rocked her to calm her down. It's not that troublesome when she cries because it only takes a few minutes of rocking to stop her crying.

"Mianhae, Yoonji-ya!~ It's just that your mom spit on me after I brought food for her! When will she be grateful?!" Yoonsuk said.
"I'm sorry, oppa. It just tastes weird."
"What tastes weird? The steamed buns? You used to eat those with ketchup! It's really weird! Why did it take you so long to realize?!"
"It tasted amazing when I was pregnant." You explained.
"Aish! I'll go change clothes." He said.
"Mian!"
"This is my favorite shirt." He mumbled as he went to his room.

Soon enough, Yoonji stopped crying and fell asleep in your arms. You carefully laid her on the bed so you could eat. Yoonsuk came back wearing a different shirt. He sat beside you on the couch.

"You're not going to eat these?" He asked you pointing at the steamed buns.
"You want them?"
"Well, it's that I super want but I do want some but it's still yours and my brother gave those to you and I'm just his brother and it's not li-" You stuffed his mouth with a steamed bun to stop him.
"Just eat it. It's alright."
"Jinjja?!" He said as he chewed.
"Jinjja."
"Y/N-ah, I'm so touched!"

You giggled at him and continued eating. Yoonsuk ate all of the steamed buns. What is Yoongi doing now? Has he eaten yet? His brother is burping here beside you and you haven't thanked him yet for the steamed buns.

"Y/N-ah," Yoonsuk said.
"Hmmm?"
"I'm going to America to fix my broken heart."
"You already told me that before except for the broken heart part." You told him.
"I did?! Oh well. Will you be fine here alone?"
"Yes. Why?"
"Well, as Yoonji grow up, it would be harder and harder to take care of her alone. With Yoongi working, I don't think you would survive the deadly baby curse."
"The deadly what?!" You asked him.
"The deadly baby curse! Babies turn into monsters when they cry! They cry and poop and cry and poop! They won't let you sleep! They'll bite your nipples when breastfeed them! They will grab your hair and pull it until you become bald! They pee on your face! Then, you'll realize you gave birth to a crawling goblin! YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER HAVE EGG CELLS SO YOU WOULDN'T BE PREGNANT!" He exclaimed.
You stared at him before laughing. "You think I didn't know about that? I already prepared myself for that. And, I love Yoonji. I'm willing to take of a 'monster.' Also, how can you call your cute niece a monster?! You idiot!" You said hitting his head.
"Ouch! That hurts! I'm just warning you!"

You felt your phone vibrate again so you turned and grabbed it. There's a new message from Yoongi.

Let's get married, my sexy little angel.

You smiled seeing the message. Why does he keep telling you that?! After calling you a pig in the video, he's calling you his sexy little angel again. Why is he so indecisive about this?! Also, your tummy is smaller now!

You turned to Yoonsuk and smirked. "Oppa,"
"What?"
"How did you know about the biting of nipples while breastfeeding?"