32: Missing You

"Yoongi. Yoongi! Yoongi, open the door!" I heard the knocking.

This cot is where I last saw my daughter. This room is where I last talked to my supposed-to-be wife. But, they're both gone and I don't know how to get them back.

"Yoongi, you need to eat."
I went to open the door. "Hyung, go back to the dorm. No one will cook for them."
"If you want me to go, eat first."
"Do you think Yoonji is eating well? How can I eat when I'm not even sure if my daughter eats?! She might be crying now and I'm not with her to hold her!"

He just stared at me. I looked down and walked past him. I went to the kitchen. Y/N is there. And then, she's not. It's killing me. I see her carrying Yoonji everywhere in this house. I think I might have gone mad.

"Here. I cooked these for you. Eat all of those. You need the energy to find them." Jin hyung told me.
"Ne. Gomawo-yo."
"Do you mind if I ask you about Y/N?"
"What is it?" I asked him.
"Why did she leave?"
"She said she only stayed because Yoonji needs a father. She said she doesn't love me." I said before I started to eat.
"Shouldn't you just let go of her? If she doesn't love you, just let her go. Set her free. Let her find happiness even if it's not with you."

I stared at the table. I remember her. She became my happiness. She made me happier when she gave birth to our daughter. How can I not be her happiness? When she was with me, everything she did was genuine. I know. I felt it. She loves me.

"What she said is a lie. That girl is a liar. I know just by looking into her eyes. They were all lies."
"Yoongi,"
"Hyung, I might be just imagining this. I might be telling this to myself just to make myself believe that she's never gone. Let me believe it this way for now. I'll appreciate it a lot."
"I just hate seeing you like this. You don't usually eat much nor sleep at night because you're always busy but now, you don't eat or sleep at all. We're all worried."
"If you'll let me think this way, I promise to take good care of myself. Just let me believe that she loves me and we'll find our daughter soon. Maybe believing will help me get them back."

A sigh escaped his lips and I stared at the Polaroid still left hanging from a string taped to the ceiling of the kitchen.

I miss her.

I miss Y/N.

I miss you.

Please come back.