12: Everyday I shock!~ (SHOCK!) Every night I shock!~ (JUNGSHOOK)

"I'm here in front of your house." I heard as I opened the gate.

I froze when I saw her. SHE'S SO PRETTY! Look at those eyes and those lips!~ Is she even wearing makeup?! I wanna touch her!~ Why is winter so hot?!

"I'll call you later. Bye. Enjoy your tour." She said before putting her phone in her bag.
She then looked at me. "Good morning. I'm here for Y/N." She said.
"Ne. I love you too."
"Uhhh..."
"Mina!" I heard Y/N but I'm never taking my eyes off this girl again.
"Y/N!"

And, she ran to the house. She took Yoonji from Y/N. They went upstairs to talk there. Well, of course I followed them. That music box is playing again. Why does Y/N like it so much? It's making me sleepy when I hear it. They're talking about Yoonji. Can we talk about her body? Just look at her booty. Woah. She looks like she's heaven's masterpiece. I want this angel. Goodness.

"Oppa, why are you drooling?" Y/N asked me.
"Hmm?"
"You're drooling."
"I am? I'm just hungry. Don't mind me." I told her.

Can I be Yoonji for now? I just want to be close to her breasts. I mean her heart. Chest and heart are both gaseum in Korean!

"Do you want to eat?" Y/N asked.
"Ne." I answered.
"Oppa, I'm asking Mina."
"Yes. I want to eat her."
"WHAT?!" Y/N shouted waking me up.
"I said it would be good if we could eat with her." I said grinning at them.

As we arrived in the kitchen, Yoonji started crying.

"Oh. I think she's hungry. I'll go feed her." Y/N said.
"Oh. Ok." She gave Yoonji back to Y/N.
"I'll be back."
"Take your time."

Y/N went back upstairs to breastfeed Yoonji. Mina sat on the stool and looked around the kitchen. Can she breastfeed me too? Don't get me wrong. I'm no pervert. I'm a gentleman. I'm just asking.

"Why are you still wearing your coat?" I asked her.
"Oh. I forgot to take it off."
"Let me take it off for you."
"Wha-"

I went behind her and slowly pulled her coat off her. My hands slid down her arms as I did so. Her skin is so smooth and soft. She smells so good. Ugh! I'm dying.

"There." I said as I placed the coat on the table.
"Uhhh. Thanks?"
"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her when I saw no rings on her fingers.
"No." She said smiling at me.

She smiled at me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I think she likes me too. Ok. I need to calm down. My pants will explode at this rate.

"Oh. Great. I'm sure you'll find someone good enough. You know they say you don't need to look for your soulmate. Sometimes they're just right now in front of you." I said as I sat in front of her.
She giggled. Ugh! Even her giggle sounds sexy. "I'm not looking for my soulmate. I already found the one."

See?! She likes me too! She's talking about me, right? I think I can get married before my brother. Ha! That loser. Don't worry, Mina. I have practiced a lot for our time. I can get you pregnant in one night but we can do it 24/7. I don't get tired easily.

"Me too."
"I'm a lesbian." She said.

My smile faded. Lesbian? She's what?!

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Writing this chapter feels so weird. He sounds like a pervert. Anyway, this is Yoonsuk's POV.