38: MIN

"Harabeoji!" Yoonji shouted running away from you.

You immediately ran after her and saw her hug a man's leg. The man smiled and pinched her cheeks. He looked at you and smiled at you too.

"Sorry."
"Why are you apologizing? You taught her well. She's so honest. She's right. I'm an old man." He said before laughing.
"No. You're not. You're still young and harabeoji is too much. You're just in your 20s."
"Aish! I'll be 30 soon! Yoonji-ya, your mom is such a liar! Do you want to see your appa?"
"Ne!" Yoonji excitedly answered.
"Come with me. He's in the other van. I have to join them too."
"Your car looks nice."
"Ah! It's not mine. It's hyung's. I borrowed it because I went to Anyang last night. I left Jjangu there first because of our tour."

You nodded as response. Jin held Yoonji's hand while you held her other hand. Yoonji happily walked. You feel so proud seeing her grow up so fast. She suddenly ran away again. You were about to run after her but Jin stopped you.

"Stay here." Jin said before joining BTS.

You looked at the people around. There are people taking pictures of the boys and some fans waiting for them outside the broadcasting station. They must be reporters or fansite noonas.

"APPA!" She shouted running to Suga.

You don't know what to do. You know very well Yoongi doesn't want the public to know about Yoonji and you. He would definitely be mad at you. You saw him glance at you before kneeling down in front of Yoonji. He told her something that made her nod and run back to you.

"Appa working."
"I told you that already earlier. You shouldn't have ran to him."
"Wae?"
"How disgusting. Did she teach her daughter to call Suga appa? Too ambitious." You heard a girl nearby say in Korean.
"She wants her daughter to believe Suga is her father. Such a pitiful bitch!" Her friend said laughing at you.
"Nae anae!" You heard someone shout so you turned.

It's Yoongi. What the hell is he doing?! He's walking to you smiling. You looked at the girls and saw them fangirling. Yoongi stopped in front of you and took your hand.

"I told you to rest. I said I'll be home for dinner  tonight. Do you miss me that much? You're making me worry. There are a lot of boys here! They might steal you away from me!" He said shocking you.
"Are you crazy? Stop this! They'll find out!" You whispered as some reporters took pictures of you with him and Yoonji.
"Ige mwoya?! You're embarrassed?! Aigoo! Don't worry. You look pretty! You always do!"

He suddenly kissed your forehead and carried Yoonji. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and led you to where the boys are waiting.

"Yoongi, what the fuck are you doing?!"
"What? You have a problem? You said I can call you nae anae now. We're married now after all."
"Aish! Now people will know about me and Yoonji! Are you crazy?! Your career is ruined!"
He stopped walking. "Do you think that's the reason why I didn't want to let people know about you and Yoonji? It's because I know there are people who'll find ways to stalk you or even hurt you."
"Why are you doing this then?!"
"Because I have decided it doesn't matter. I can protect you. I will protect my family. What do you think about that?"
"But..."
"Maybe now you can go with us freely. I want you to feel comfortable going around with me. From now on, I'll tell the world how much I love you."

You stared at him and tried not to laugh but you ended up laughing so hard. Yoonji laughed with you although she doesn't understand what's happening.

"So cheesy, Yoongi!"
"Call me jagiya or yeobo."
"I don't want to call you that."
"Wae?!"
"It doesn't suit you."
He glared at you making you laugh again. "What are you laughing at?!"
"Nothing. Min Yoongi is really..."
"YEPPEO!" Yoonji said making you both looked.
You laughed while Yoongi explained to Yoonji. "Yoonji-ya, yeppeo is for girls. Your appa is a boy."
"YEPPEO!" She repeated making you laugh more.
"Ani. Handsome. It's handsome."
"Pabo?"
"Ok. I give up." He said sighing.