23: Jeaphae

You stared at his feet under your feet. The clear water has gone cold. You haven't moved nor have you spoken for the past minutes. You just stayed in the bathtub wrapped in Yoongi's arms.

Somehow, doing nothing while being naked feels a little better than having sex. You just feel that he's not just after your body. If he is, he would have already asked you to do it with him again.

"Yoongi," You called out.
No answer.
"Yoongi?"

You looked behind you and saw him sleeping. Aish! This man. You turned to him and patted his cheek gently. He slowly opened his eyes. The moment he saw you he pulled you close and hugged you. You ended up stumbling and your face hit his bare chest.

"If you're sleepy, you should go to the bed."
"Let's stay here." He mumbled.
"We haven't bathed yet. I thought we're going to take a bath together."
"Wait for me."

He stepped out of the bathtub and went out of the bathroom. You waited until he returned with a full wine glass and a glass of fruit juice.

"I don't know if you can drink wine while breastfeeding so just drink this." He said handing you the juice.
"Ok, mom." You said giggling at him.

He dropped a bath bomb into the water and stepped back in the bathtub as it fizzed. You watched it turn the water into a dark mixture of dark blue, pink and purple. It looks a bit like galaxy minus the stars. Yoongi sat behind you keeping you between his legs. He wrapped his arms around your waist again and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Do I rap fast?" He asked you so suddenly.
"What? Yes. Why? You're officially the second fastest rapper in Korea. Why are you asking me that?"
"Do you know what's faster than my rapping?"

You stared at the water trying to think of the answer. Faster than his rap. Is he serious? Why is your brain getting dirty thoughts again? Does he mean it that way? What if he's not talking about that? What if he's really talking about that? What should you do?

"What?" You asked.
"You."
"What?!"
"You moved so fast when you realized I was beside you that time. I knew someone was beside me. I could feel your heat but I still wanted to sleep. But you! You fucking screamed as if I was raping you." He said.
"Who wouldn't?! If you found a naked woman on your bed and realize you're naked too, wouldn't you kick her too and scream?!"
"If I see you naked on bed, I would definitely stand." He said before planting a kiss on your neck.
"You pervert."

He laughed and held you tighter. Your phone suddenly started ringing. You were about to get off the bathtub and answer the call but Yoongi grabbed your wrist. He got off the tub and went to answer your phone.

"You what?!..... Fine. We're coming." You heard him.

He came back looking worried. He walked to you and held out a hand to help you get off the bathtub.

"It's the boys."
"What happened? Why did they call?" You asked him.
"They were trying to make her sleep so they gave him a stuffed toy. They gave him Jin's which is Taetae's favorite. Taetae took it from her so she cried. She won't stop crying now."
"I thought you said your female staffs know how to take care of a baby."
"They brought her to the dorm. Of course there's no staff with them now. If there was at least one, they definitely wouldn't call."
"I know. I know. Let's go."