28: Nightmare

You woke up because of the soft touch you felt on your cheek. Still sleepy, you slightly opened your eyes and saw Yoongi kneeling beside the bed caressing your face.

"Why are you still awake?"
"I love you."
You smiled and put your hand over his. "I love you too."

You closed your eyes as he leaned close to kiss your forehead. You fell asleep again immediately. You had a great dream of you and Yoongi watching Yoonji play with the boys.

The next morning, you woke up in Yoongi's arms. You stared at him and touched his piercings. You got up and went to the bathroom. As you brushed your teeth, you remembered hearing Yoonji say something in your dream but you don't remember what it is.

When you went back to the bedroom, Yoongi was still asleep. You walked to Yoonji's cot only to find her gone. You went to the other rooms expecting to see Yoonji with the boys but they were all still sleeping except for Jungkook and Jin. They were not on their beds anymore.

You searched for them downstairs and saw Jungkook in the kitchen. He was sleepily drinking a glass of water.

"Oppa,"
He looked at you and smiled. "Ne, noona?"
"Where is Jin oppa?"
"He left early. He said he has some business to do."
"Then, where is Yoonji?"
"Hmm? In your room. Unless you put her in the nursery." He answered.

You immediately ran to the nursery. Confused and worried by your action, Jungkook followed you. You stared at the floor of the nursery when you didn't find Yoonji there. You turned to Jungkook.

"Where is Yoonji?"
"I-I don't know. Isn't she in your room?"
"Ani."

You rushed back to the bedroom and shook Yoongi. He immediately woke up and looked at you in confusion.

"Where is Yoonji?"
"In her cot. I already changed her diaper. Don't worry." He mumbled.
"YOUR DAUGHTER IS GONE! SHE'S NOT IN HER COT! SHE'S NOWHERE!"

He sat up and stared at you. He looked at Jungkook before going to the cot. You were already crying so badly you find it hard to breathe so Jungkook brought water for you.

Yoongi woke the boys up and asked them about Yoonji. He called the police too. The boys went to the security office of the area to check CCTVs. They are all clear.

You couldn't do anything but cry. The police came soon and tried to get as much evidence as they can. Honestly, they don't have any leads or suspects. There are no witnesses or evidence to show who took Yoonji. You even heard a policeman say it's a hopeless case, that the crime was planned very well and the crime scene is too clean for evidences.

Where is Yoonji?