1: Time

"Have you heard?! Jinyoung is getting married this weekend!" You heard a lady say.
"What?! Already?!" Her friend asked her.
"What already?! They've been dating for a year now and he's old now too! He's more than 30 years old now!"
"So what?! He can get married even if he's 60! Can't he wait for me?!"
The lady laughed at her. "Stop dreaming. You're just a fan."
"As if I'm the one who asked my best friend to come with me and live in Korea." Her friend rolled her eyes and left.
"Yah! Jasmine! Ugh! Wait for me!"

You watched her run after her friend. You continued walking with your almost full shopping cart. You stopped again when you heard someone singing a familiar song. He's trying to rap actually.

"I wanna big house, big cars and big rings but sasireun I don't have any big dreams!" The little boy behind you said with awkward hand gestures.
"Hansol-ah! Wait for me!" You saw a girl ran to him.
"S-Sumin?"

The girl looked at you in shock. You smiled at her. You didn't know you would see her again. She and the kid look alike too.

"Eonni!"
"Is that your son?" You asked her.
"Aish! This old woman! He's my nephew! Hansol, say hi to her."
The kid pouted cutely. "But I don't know this bitch."
"B-bitch?!"
"Ah! Mianhae! Hansol! Where did you learn that word?!"
"I learned it from you, imma!"

You laughed at them. Years have past. A lot has changed. You actually feel proud of yourself for reaching this stage after all those ups and downs.

"Have you eaten lunch?" You asked them.
"Hmmm? Wae?"
"Let's go eat. My treat."
"Ani! Ani! It's fine."
"WHAT'S FINE?! LET'S GO! I'M HUNGRY!" The kid shouted.
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EAT BREAKFAST!" Sumin shouted back at him.
"THAT'S BECAUSE THE FOOD TASTES LIKE GARBAGE!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Somehow, you ended up going to a nearby restaurant. The kid ate happily. He was singing the boys' debut song. You didn't know someone as young as him would know that today.

"Eonni, how are you? The last time I saw you, you were still pregnant and...the father is..."

You sighed. Yoongi. Holly. A bit of a crazy ride. That one night changed your life forever. You smiled at her.

"Well, I died."
"MWO?!"