30: A Father and a Lover

"Where did you bring Yoonji?!"
"Mwo?! Are you accusing me of kidnapping Yoonji?!"
"You are the only who was seen leaving my house. I know you still want Y/N. WHO ELSE SHOULD I SUSPECT?!"
"Yoongi, I left because I have a scheduled film shooting for the drama I am in. You know that."

I sighed and let go of his shirt. What am I doing? I need to find Yoonji. I need to find my daughter but I don't know how. No fingerprints in the cot or anything near it. No footage of anyone entering the house. No witness who saw anyone or anything suspicious. I don't even have a clue why anyone would take her. I feel myself shaking from crying. I miss her.

"Yoongi, we are all trying our best to help you find her. No one wanted this to happen to her."
"No matter what we do, it doesn't help. No one knows who took her. No one knows how. No one knows where they took her. WE KNOW NOTHING!"
"Calm down. We know you're sad and you badly want to find Yoonji but you need to calm down. You need to think straight. Who would do such a thing?"

I looked at him. Well, except for him who still loves my wife, I don't know. I don't even know what's their motive! It's not for ransom. If it is, they should have left a note or called us to ask for money but no.

Only BTS and BigHit staffs know about my daughter. I don't know. I don't know who and why anyone would take my daughter.

"Sasaeng." I told him.
"Mwo?"
"Maybe a sasaeng fan found out about Yoonji."
"Why would a sasaeng fan kidnap her?!" He asked me.
"I don't know. I don't understand their minds."

My phone started ringing. I walked to the table where it was on. It's Y/N. I took it and answered the call. I dropped the phone when the caller spoke.

No.

This can't be happening.

No.

Please tell me this is not true.

Someone please tell me this is just a nightmare.

And, I'll be awake later.

Please.

No.

Not her too.

Please.