34: Yoonji's Father

This is Jin's POV. Some of you were confused in the previous chapter. That is also Jin's POV.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I ate lunch early and immediately left the company building. I told Y/N to meet me at a nearby park. I told the boys I'm going to the supermarket to buy groceries.

It's a scorcher today. I feel like my skin is burning. I ran to reach the park sooner. Y/N might be waiting for me already.

She wasn't there yet when I arrived at the playground in the park. We agreed to meet here beside the swing. Soon, she arrived with a smile. A fake smile.

"Oppa, have you been waiting for long?"
"Ani. I just arrived. Let's go somewhere else. It's so hot today."
"Sure."

We both turned to leave. I led the way to a coffeeshop I know. Yoongi used to buy coffee there but he doesn't anymore and he's sleeping in the practice room now. We entered the coffeeshop and went to order our drinks. After that, we turned to find a table.

"Lie to me again."
We both froze upon seeing him. "Y-Yoongi, what are you doing here?"
"I forgot to turn the mic recorder off yesterday because Namjoon called so suddenly. I was listening to my recording when I heard your voice. I knew it was your voice. Mind if I mess up your date?"
"Yoongi, you don't understa-"

He punched me hard even before I could finish what I'm saying. I fell on the ground and I immediately felt Y/N's soft touch on my shoulders.

"Oppa, gwaenchanha-yo?!"

Yoongi grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. Everyone in the shop is panicking. I looked at Yoongi and I no longer see him. All I see is anger and jealousy. He doesn't understand.

"YES! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE PERSON I TREATED AS MY OWN BROTHER AND THE PERSON I LOVE MOST ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ENJOYING A DATE OF THEIR OWN! I DON'T UNDERSTAND! SHE LEFT ME FOR YOU AND YOU KEPT LYING TO ME ACTING LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO COMFORT ME WHEN IN FACT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted.

Tears are flowing down his cheeks and I hate myself for causing those tears. It's my fault he's thinking this way. I need to explain but not here. Everyone will recognize us if we stay longer. I grabbed his shirt too and dragged him out of the coffeeshop. I looked for an empty street and pushed him against a wall.

"Yoongi, can you listen to me first?!"
"LISTEN TO WHAT?! YOUR LIES?!"

He punched me again and again and again. I blocked them but I didn't fight back. He's doing this because he thinks Y/N left him for me. I can't blame him.

"HAJIMA! HAJIMARA!" Y/N shouted.

He did stop and slowly turned to looked at her. His eyes were asking for her but she stared at the ground unable to look back at him.

"I left you because I found Yoonji's real father. And, I don't want to bother you anymore. I feel so embarrassed I made you believe you're her father that I can't even look at you now. I don't want you to keep her just because you love me. I don't want to force you into a life not for you so please just let me go."

Yoongi didn't speak nor did I. Yoonji's real father? Yoongi is not her father? How can that happen?! I'm sure Yoongi is her father! They look so alike! This is just impossible!

"I found Yoonji too so don't worry. I promise I'll take good care of her. Goodbye."

Y/N turned and left. Yoongi fell on his knees. I can't believe it myself. This is not real, right? So, she knew it all along?! That Yoongi isn't Yoonji's father? Then, why...

"See?" Yoongi said smiling like a madman.
"Mwo?"
"Did you hear that? She didn't leave me because she doesn't love me! SHE LOVES ME!"

He started crying again and buried his face in his hands. I helped him stand and brought him to the dorm. I still don't understand anything but for now, my friend needs me.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

HAHA! I'M SO CONFUSED!~ Y/N-ah, what the fuck are you doing?!