8: Goodbye

"She looks like me." Taehyung whispered loudly.
"Why would she look like you?!" Namjoon asked him.
"Because grass is green! I like green!"

Yoongi pulled you gently into the room. The boys are kneeling around the bed. How can she not wake up with all the voices around her?

"Ah!~ Our maknae is no longer the maknae!~" Jimin said ruffling Jungkook's hair.
"Yoonji-ya, doegopa neoui oppa." Jungkook said.
"Oppa-ya!~" Taehyung said hopping on Jungkook.
"Hyung, you're so heavy!"
"Nado saranghae!~" Taehyung said pretending to wipe his invisible tears.
"Appa!~" You were shocked when Hobi suddenly jumped from behind Yoongi. "Appan daeche eotteoke eommahante gobaekhan geonji?" He rapped cutely while grabbing onto Yoongi's arm.
"Aish! Let go of me. Don't use that song on me." He replied as he pushed Hobi.
"But Jungkook used it on Yoonji!"
"When are you all gonna leave?" Yoongi asked them.

They were all shocked. Yoongi sounded so frustrated. Even Yujin reached out of Jungkook's hand from fear. Yoongi sighed.

"Eomma, appa is angry." Taehyung said pouting at you.
"Yoongi," You told Yoongi.

He looked at you and walked out of the room. You looked at the boys and forced yourself to smile.

"We'll be back."

You then left the room to talk to Yoongi. Yoongi is not outside the room. You searched for him but he's nowhere. Even Yoonsuk doesn't know where he is. The only place left is the cottage so you went there. And yes, he's there facing the skyline.

"Yoongi," You called him but he didn't move.

You sighed and walked to him. You wrapped your arms around him tightly. Ah!~ Finally, you can give him a backhug without worrying you'll crash your daughter. It feels good.

To your surprise, he removed your arms and turned around. You stared at his blank face trying to read his expression. Is he mad? Is he sad? Is he just joking? He just stared back at you before pulling you in for another hug.

"Sorry. I just thought...it's very uncomfortable for Yoonji to be sleeping with 6 crazy and very noisy men crowded around her." He said.
You smiled and you felt his collarbone against your cheek. "Why are you apologizing to me?! I'm not one of those 7 crazy men."
"What seven?!"
"Plus you."
"I'm not crazy!"
"You are." You said laughing at him.
"Yah!"
"You got mad just because of that."
He sighed. "I'm thinking...should I ask them not to visit Yoonji? Or, am I being overprotective? I don't know what I should do. I don't know what would be better for Yoonji. I told you I won't be a good father."
"I know what you should do."
"What?"
"Come with them."

He pushed you away gently. You see him frowning. You giggled at yourself. After missing him so much, you're asking him to leave. Maybe you're the crazy one.

"Come with them? Where?" He asked.
"To Japan."
"Why would I?"
"BTS is not BTS without each of the members. You should be performing with them. Don't you like performing on stage hearing people cheer on you as you rap?"
"But you and Yoonji,"
"We'll be fine. It's just a week or so."
"Are you sure? I think you would call me as soon as I leave and tell me to come back home."
"We'll be waiting for you, appa!~" You said trying your best to sound like a baby.
"Aish! Stop that. You're not cute at all." He said poking your cheeks.
"Jinjja?!" You said pouting.
"I'm a good liar." He said before leaning down to kiss your nose.
"I will miss you."
"I already miss you."
"Mind if we head back inside? It's freezing cold out here you know."
"Oh! Right!"