THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN!

HELLO! IT'S ME. I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE. HAHA! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN VERY...i don't know how to describe it LOL YEAH. SO...UMMM...YEAH

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MIGHT FEEL UPSET, SURPRISED, MAYBE ANGRY OR WHATEVER. WELL, I ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT MYSELF WHEN I THOUGHT OF MAKING THESE THINGS HAPPEN. WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE NOT REPORT TO THE POLICE?! LET ME EXPLAIN IT. THIS MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE BUT LET ME. LOL so...Henry kidnapped Yoonji. No one found out it was him until he told you. Only Yujin knew it was him. The reason why you didn't tell the police is because you need to protect Yoonji. He kidnapped her without leaving any evidence. There was no evidence too that he raped you. You were unconscious when it happened and investigators need more concrete evidences. The probability of you losing the case is high. You chose to stay quiet and ask for Mina's help instead to make sure Yoonji is safe while you're finding out the truth.

YEAH! HAHA! I DON'T KNOW. I MEAN...YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW. YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY COMES FIRST BEFORE YOURS. THERE'S A THING CALLED MATERNAL INSTINCT. SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND IT YET BECAUSE I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE STILL VERY YOUNG. LET'S SAY...I'M ALREADY NCT 127 AND YOU'RE JUST NCT DREAM LOL YOU'LL UNDERSTAND IT SOON.

I'M ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL THOSE WHO ASKED TO BE MY FRIENDS AND FOR THOSE WHO SEND ME MESSAGES. I LOVE YOU! I WON'T MENTION YOUR NAMES BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE! HAHA! You make me feel better.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISAPPOINTED OR WHATEVER, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT MEETING YOUR STANDARDS BUT I DIDN'T MAKE THIS STORY FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU. THIS IS FOR ALL ARMYS WHO WANT TO READ IT. IF YOU DON'T ENJOY IT, YOU ARE FREE TO LOOK FOR OTHER FANFICS. I THINK I GAVE ENOUGH WARNING ABOUT WHAT YOU MIGHT FEEL WHILE READING THIS.

DON'T MIND THE CAPSLOCK. I JUST LIKE SEEING CAPITAL LETTERS NOW. HAHA!

I'M WORKING ON PUTTING TRANSLATIONS OF ALL KOREAN PHRASES OR SENTENCES I PUT IN THIS BOOK. IF YOU WANT, I'LL ALSO TRANSLATE THE MESSAGE I WROTE IN MY COUNTRY'S LANGUAGE BUT THEY'RE ALL SENSELESS. HAHA! THIS PAIR OF SHORTS IS KILLING ME BUTT. IT'S TOO TIGHT. MY ASS CAN'T BREATHE.

SO... I just want you to know that I appreciate the time you spent reading this book. No, there will be no book after this one. I already made bonus chapters just for fun. I am actually publishing as much as I can because our classes will start on Monday. I might not be as active as before in publishing so I want to finish this book before Monday. HONESTLY, I AM STILL ACTIVE EVEN WHEN I HAVE THINGS TO DO IN SCHOOL. SCHOOL IS NOT REALLY MY #1 PRIORITY BECAUSE THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IS BULLSHIT AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON GETTING HIGH GRADES. I GET PLEASING GRADES EVEN WHEN I DON'T STUDY ACTUALLY. but anyway, it was fun talking to you. I know some of you do not enjoy the messages I leave but I just want you to experience something you might not experience in other fanfics. You know...before I started writing my first fanfic, I read a lot of fanfics. A BUNCH OF THEM HASN'T BEEN UPDATED UNTIL NOW! And I don't know when the author will update because they are all so quiet. I'm not like them. I'm so talkative. You know that.

Anyway, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING THIS. MY BUTT IS REALLY DYING. AND UMMM...I'D LIKE TO WARN YOU. THERE WILL BE A MATURE SCENE IN AN UPCOMING CHAPTER. I MIGHT FORGET TO WARN YOU SO I'M WARNING YOU NOW. yes, after all this chaos, there will be a mature scene WAR OF HORMONES DUDE!

Ok. That's all. BYE! EAT WELL! SLEEP WELL! STUDY WELL! LOVE BTS! ENJOY LIFE EVEN WHEN IT SUCKS! LOVE YOURSELF! DON'T FORGET THAT THERE'S SOMEONE HERE WHO LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT! WHATEVER HAPPENS, YOU ARE AMAZING! JUST DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. AS LONG AS NO ONE GETS HURT, JUST GO FOR IT! don't be like Henry. HAHA!

OH. WAIT. SO, i just want you to know about Yujin's history. You can just skip this part. Yujin's mother is a foreigner too. She went to Korea with her sister after turning into an adult. Her sister got her drunk and left her in a club because her sister was envious of her. Yujin's mother was actually the favorite of her parents so her sister was so desperate on getting her into trouble. Then, that stranger lured her into having sex with her and she got pregnant. When she found out that she's pregnant, she asked for her sister's help. Her sister told their parents that Yujin's mother wants to get married to a Korean. Their parents opposed this because she was too young for them. Yujin's aunt eventually told them that her sister was pregnant but of course she didn't tell them the whole story. Her whole family then turned their backs on Yujin's mother and let her suffer. Yujin's mother stayed in Korea to look for that stranger. After giving birth to Yujin, she found the stranger. Dead. Yeah. He's dead now. Yujin's mother brought her up on her own in Korea. After her mother's death, Yujin contacted her aunt to tell them what happened. That's how she met her cousin Henry. The reason why Henry visited her in Korea is to check if she's living well. Henry was a good man back then. Idk what happened too. LOL so yeah. That's the story of Yujin. I wasn't actually planning to make Yujin Jungkook's girlfriend but I pitied her situation so I gave her someone to make her happy everyday. I know how loving Jungkook is so...yeah. That's all.

THAT'S REALLY IT. I NEED TO GO NOW. I NEED TO PEE!~