Chapter 1

The school hallways are flooded with teenagers, returning from their three month summer vacation. Everyone heads to their first class of the day. For Krystal, that's history.

--------------------------
"Welcome back everybody, I hope you all had a great summer!" The history teacher, Mr. Samuels says with a smile as the students sit at their seats.

"Anyone care to share what they did this summer?" Mr. Samuels asks the class.

A girl raises her hand. Her name is Brittany Manning. She's Krystal's worst enemy. Not only is she popular and beautiful, she also is bratty, rich, and she is such a bragger.

"Yes, Ms. Manning?" Mr. Samuels asks, leaning on his brown desk in front of the class.

"I went to the Bahamas this summer, along with France, Fiji, and Australia." Brittany brags with a fake smile.

Yeah, right! Krystal thinks to herself.

"Well, that must have been quite an exciting summer!" Mr. Samuels says with a smile.

"It was." Brittany responds with a fake smile.

"What about you, Krystal?" Mr. Samuels asks, noticing Krystal, who is slouching in her chair.

"Oh, um, I-" Krystal is cut off by Brittany.

"I, I-, speak up, Kevin!" Brittany mimics Krystal.

"It's Krystal!" Krystal corrects Brittany with attitude.

"Yeah, well, you sure do look like a boy." Brittany says, insulting Krystal again. The class laughs, all except Krystal.

"Hey, hey, hey! That was not funny!" Mr. Samuels announces.

"Let's just start class, shall we?" Mr. Samuels says, walking to the blackboard in the front of the class.

--------------------
School's finally out and Krystal is getting things out of her locker.

"Hello, Kimmy!" Brittany says, cheerfully, as she shuts Krystal's locker without permission.

"Oh, look, it's Bobo the clown!" Krystal says, insulting Brittany and then walking away. Brittany follows her to the front doors of the school.

"Shut up, that's not my name!" Brittany says with disgust in her voice as she walks behind Krystal.

"It really should be!" Krystal fires, not looking back at Brittany.

"Whatever," Brittany scoffs. Brittany grabs Krystal's arm.

"What the hell!" Krystal exclaims.

"Look, we were pretty cool last school year, but I'll make sure that this year is a living hell for you, got it?" Brittany angrily whispers in Krystal's face.

"Sounds like a plan." Krystal sarcastically says, following with a fake smile. Krystal forcefully releases her arm and walks outside to her car.