Chapter 36

The shaking becomes rougher, and rougher, and rougher as the cause gets closer. Two insanely tall monsters stomped toward the backyard. As they stomped, they stepped on the mansion and crushed it to pieces.

The man is wearing an aqua toga with a large, golden trident. He has shimmery, white fins for hair, and instead of feet, he also has tentacles. But, instead of green and black tentacles, the man-creature obtains black and shimmering silver tentacles.

The woman appears to be wearing a ripped, dark turquoise, dress with netting warped over it. She wears dirty, golden bangles on her wrists, and a large, silver, coral crown on her curly, aqua hair.

"No!" Catwoman gasps.

"Yes!" Batman replies.

"Bruce, we can't take them!" Catwoman bets her husband.

"Hey," Batman says, turning his wife towards him. "Don't think like that!" Batman demands. "With my strength, and your slickness, we can take them down!" Batman promises his wife, gripping her shoulders. "Trust me!" Catwoman nods in agreement with her husband.

"Look, sweetie, it's our little Daemon!" The large woman expresses to her husband.

"Daemon" looks at the other large creatures. "Mama, papa," he fake smiles. "Great news!" He exclaims. "I got dinner!" He smirks, squeezing Krystal tighter.

The party guests, who are still in hiding, gasp in shock and fear.

"DAD!!!" Krystal screams.

"Shush, little human, it will all be over soon!" Daemon promises, smirking.

Krystal angrily snarls her lips. A quiet growl slips out of her mouth. Second by second, her purple leotard slowly morphs into a long-sleeved, leopard print leotard. Her thigh-high boots turn into black, leather, knee-high boots, with fishnet stockings pressed against her smooth legs. A black choker with a silver bat charm and purple kitty paw attached to it, wraps around her neck. Her dark brown, wavy hair turns into perfect curls, with a leopard-ears headband, which tucks one side of her hair behind her ears. Even her teeth begin to form fangs!

With all the anger in her soul, Krystal lets out mega jaguar roar! Everyone plugs their ears with as much pressure as they can. Lucky for Krystal, Daemon drops her from the high altitude.

Krystal snarls her teeth once more. She looks up at Daemon with confidence is her eyes.

"Mom, dad, you guys take care of those two, I got this one!" Krystal promises her parents. "Everyone else, run!" Krystal demanded, loudly. "Run as fast as you can and as far as you can!" She added. The guests did as they were instructed, and dashed off of the premises.

Krystal looks at her perfectly sharp and pointy claws. "You can do this, Kris." Krystal promised herself. She took a deep breath and then looked back up at Daemon.

"You may have a loud roar, but you're still a tiny little ant!" Daemon insults Krystal.

Krystal begins to grow fearful of the giant.

"Krystal!" Batman hollers from the other side of the yard. Krystal turns around. Her father tosses her his iconic Batarang. Krystal catches the Batarang ever so carefully. Lucky for her, the tool doesn't cut her hand.

Batman winks at his daughter. Krystal winks back.

Krystal turns back around and looks up at the murderous monster. "Alright, Daniel-"

"Daemon!"

"Shut it!" Krystal demands.

"Hey, look, is that a fishing net?" Krystal asks.

"Huh?"

Krystal boomerangs the Batarang towards the large monster's abdomen area. The shiny, silver tool stabs Daemon's abdomen, causing him to fall to the ground. Krystal runs away, saving herself from being smashed.

Failing, one of Daemon's gigantic tentacles falls onto one of Krystal's legs!

Krystal looks back at her caught leg, with an expression of fear plastered on her face. Daemon smirks. An evil chuckle slips out of his mouth. "Gotcha now, Krystal!"

Krystal looks back at her parents. "MOM!! DAD!!" Krystal pleads, with fear

"Krystal!" Batman and Catwoman holler, in fear.

Just as the other two monsters fall to their deaths, Catwoman and Batman zoom all the way across the backyard to their distressed daughter.

"MOM, DAD!! DO SOMETHING!" Krystal demanded, fearfully.

An idea quickly pops into Batman's brain. He quickly takes his grappling gun out of his utility belt and points int at the large monster.

"Night night, sea urchin!" Batsman smirks. He presses the trigger on the grappling hook, shooting the string with sharp hooks directly toward the large monster's neck.

"GAHHHHH!!!" Daemon screams, in a deep tone. His eyes slowly start to roll to the back of his head, while his scaly eyelids close.

Batman walks over to the unconscious monster's muscled arm. "Selina, check its pulse." Batman demands, while attempting to lift the large arm off his daughter.

"Dead!" Selina hollers, standing on the monster's shoulder. She jumps down and walks back over to her husband and daughter.

As she walks over, Batman slowly lifts up his daughter, who is covered with bruises and a scratched up uniform. Selina wraps her daughter's arm around her neck and shoulders for support, Batman doing the same.

"I'm gonna call the cops." Batman informs his family, jogging away for privacy.

"Okay, dear." Selina smiles.

"Krystal?" Selina asks.

"Yeah?" She says.

"Did you really love Danny?" Selina asks her daughter, finally having privacy.

"Of course. That's why I had to kill him." Krystal confesses.