Chapter 16

Krystal sits down in the chair at the grey table.

"Okay, Miss Wayne, we have some questions we'd like to ask you." Bullock says.

"Okay." Krystal responds.

Detective Bullock points the black desk lamp in Krystal's face.

Krystal squints. "How pleasant." Krystal says, sarcastically.

"Alright, first question." The detective says, walking behind Krystal.

"Tell us exactly what happened!" Bullock demands, slamming his large hands onto the desk. Krystal jumps in fright.

Krystal explains exactly what happened, just as she was told.

"Falcone..." Bullock officer says, slowly standing up.

"Maroni..." Gordon says, in the same tone as his partner.

"...Haven't dealt with that name in the while..." Bullock continues.

Krystal furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Krystal asks, confused, as she lets her hair out of her half-ponytail hairstyle.

"Sal Maroni, Alex Maroni's grandfather, he was one of the most evil men in Gotham!" The policeman explains.

"Was?" Krystal asks, confused.

"He was executed on death row." The other policeman says.

"And what about Falcone?" Krystal asks, curiously.

"Carmine Falcone, Andrew Falcone's grandfather," The policeman responds. "Also, one of the most evil men in Gotham, killed by poison." The policeman informs Krystal.

"And what about Vanessa?" Krystal asks.

"Nothing that we know of, she's just a coke whore as far as we know." The other policeman says.

"That's what I told her!" Krystal giggles.

"But don't worry, we'll make sure you won't have to deal with any of those kids ever again!" The policeman promises.

"Thank you!" Krystal says, standing up from her chair. She shakes the hands of the policemen and then leaves the station.